𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟒

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 4: Sunrise

"Don't give the ball to her."

"She will be just a drag."

"She doesn't even know how to play sports."

"Why was she even made to join the team?"

"Tsk, of course it's for the grades. Teachers like her."

Atsumu clicked his tongue at the behavior that the girls were showing to the (H/C)-haired female who innocently stood at the left side. "'Ya don't know if you've never seen it," he mumbled to himself. Feeling bad that he can't get inside and speak for the girl. Ginjima heard him and nodded in agreement. Some from the other class like the girls' opponents and Osamu and Suna raised their eyebrows at how they discriminated the poor timid girl who wasn't even doing anything to them.

I've never played volleyball before, but... my friend does... (Y/N) thought while observing her opponents, she bowed formally, surprising them. I've watched him my whole life, so I should know some tricks. Thinking how her friend would spike the ball sent goosebumps through her spine, but nonetheless, it fired her up. She recalled the offer that Kita gave her and she was resolute in her decision in being the volleyball team's manager.

I'm going to be a manager to a volleyball team, so I should know the rules and learn how the game works. With that, I might be able to help them and I won't become useless. She felt surprisingly composed unlike how her usual anxious self that would overthink when it came to pressuring situations. And, I have to control my strength or else I might break something. I'm going to be found out, too. They might think I'm weird. She heard the whistle being blown.

Her eyes widened after seeing the ball come her team's way, she flinched at how her teammate failed to receive it. After countless of service aces from the team, he watched them crumble in front of her making her eyes narrow in worry. She tilted her head to see the score and she frowned at how big the difference was. 15 - 5. A ten point difference somehow irritated her. (Y/N) was secretly competitive when it came to things that involved strength. But, she would try her best to hide it.

(Y/N) yelped quietly as she saw the ball heading her way. "Eraku-san/Eraku-chan!" The calls from Atsumu and Ginjima calmed her down instantly. She closed her eyes shut, surprising the girls that had been positioned next to her. How did 'he' receive the ball again? He doesn't move that much... He just bends his knees, and... tighten his arms together. Should I do that? She wondered and did what she remembered. She stared at the ball that hit her arms, only for it to go in the wrong direction.