𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏𝟑

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 13: Don't Underestimate Inarizaki's Manager

(Y/N) stretched her arms while yawning. She rubbed her eyes and smiled after seeing her messy hair on the mirror. She tried fixing it, but her hair kept on jumping out. She sighed in disappointment and decided to leave it be. She goes inside the gymnasium and was surprised to find little people in there. The only people she knew that were currently in the gym were Ushijima, Komori, Sakusa, Bokuto and Akaashi. 

She knew that the captain of her team was awake, but she didn't know where to find him. As much as she wanted to initiate a conversation with Kita and get to know him more, she knew that the latter had priorities and things to deal with. "Eraku, aren't you going to sit?" She turned her head at the call and smiled lethargically at Hoshiumi who waved his hand friendlily at her. "Morning," he greeted. 

"Good morning, H-Hoshiumi-san," (Y/N) greeted back while lowering her head timidly. 

Hoshiumi sighed and ruffled her (H/C) locks. "I said yesterday, didn't I? You don't have to be formal around me," he told her. 

(Y/N) flinched and finally realized what she has done. She gave Hoshiumi a nod. "O-Okay, then!"

Chuckling, Hoshiumi grinned at her. "You're just pretending that you get it, don't you?" The female froze and stared at him blankly, wondering how he knew what she was thinking. "You're an open book so I can read your thoughts, you know?" He stated while shrugging his shoulders. 

The female gave him a sheepish smile. "I-Is that so..." 

"Your hair is so messy," remarked Hoshiumi bluntly. 

(Y/N) cried comical tears. "I... don't know h-how to tie my h-hair properly."

"Give me a hair tie." The white-haired teen opened his palm. 

"E-Eh? For what...?" The manager tilted her head confusingly. 

"I'll tie your hair obviously, you slowpoke," Hoshiumi said, laughing a bit at how slow she was. (Y/N) was frozen, she stared at him dumbfoundedly with furrowed eyebrows. Hoshiumi palmed his face and stole the hair tie that was on her wrist. "Tell me if my grip is too tight, I don't wanna hurt you or something," he mumbled with a slight blush on his cheeks. (Y/N) came back to reality and nodded. Minutes later, he was already finished tying her hair. "Here, I'm done," he said.