𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏𝟎

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WARNING: Before we move on to this chapter, I would just like to say that there are mentions of anxiety, blood, and depression. If you feel uneasy about these kind of contents, then you are obliged to skip this chapter. 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 10: Broken Pieces of the Past

"(Y/N)-san, we're here now," Kita said, taking her hand in his so that she won't trip on her own fit while climbing down the stairs. (Y/N) smiled at him in gratitude, in which he returned with a miniscule one. He knew how clumsy the girl is despite her having good physical abilities. His brown eyes lit up when he sees his grandmother talking to some children. "There's Baa-chan," he pointed at the old lady with bright eyes that the manager has never seen before. 

Shin-san must really love his grandmother... noted (Y/N) to herself. The hand holding hers let go and because of that, she started to walk around inside the garden. Her (E/C) orbs glimmered at the sight of different flowers tended inside the garden. She crouched a bit to look at the sunflowers, she held the petals gently, patting it as if it was human being she cared for. 

Kita, who was looking at his grandmother, failed to grasp the girl's hand. He panicked, looking around the garden for a bit and relaxed after seeing the (H/C)-haired female smiling at the plants. He was about to call her, but the aura around her was so... soothing and entrancing. He could just look at her everyday, smiling and taking care of plants. A foreign emotion built up inside his chest, this made him hold his own torso and calm his beating heart. 

It was just seven am in the morning, and Kita kind of felt bad for inviting their manager at such an early time. But, when he sees the sun rising up from the east, shining down on the girl, he didn't regret it. Even though it was morning, her (S/C) skin twinkled like stars, the way her (E/C) orbs stared at the plants so fondly and serenely and the smile that bent upwards when the female felt like the sunflower was looking back at her...

...To Kita Shinsuke, this was the most enchanting scenery he has ever seen. 

Eraku (Y/N) looked like she was in a fairy tale. 

He wanted to get his phone, take picture of the girl and make her his wallpaper to see her smile everyday, but it was rude to secure a photo of her when she wasn't even aware. He shook his head at his absurd thought, and walked towards her. As much as he didn't want to ruin the tranquil atmosphere around her, he wanted to spend time with her. He crouched beside her, smiling when she didn't even turn around and speak to him.