𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏𝟖

Slowly, and carefully...

I am learning to appreciate my own worth.

It may be hard, but...

I really hope that I can do it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 18: Black And Orange

"Eraku-chan...?" Atsumu trailed off.

They were startled when she fell on the chair, panting heavily. "Used too much strength... will... hibernate..." She passed out, her chest heaving. Atsumu caught her, still startled at the power she displayed. All the players in the team were staring at her with wide eyes. Suna bit his bottom lip, what would his teammates think after their shy manager showcased such herculean strength?

"Where are we... now?" Aran asked, looking around.

"We're..." Kurosu checked his phone and gasped. "...in Miyagi? What the heck? I'm sure we were goin' to the right direction..." he mumbled, scratching his neck. He shook his head. "Well, that's fine. I'm going to call for someone to pick the bus up, 'ya guys look for an inn close here and make (N/N) rest." His athletes gave each other hesitant glances, not sure what to do after nearly dying. They wanted to be relieved, but they were shocked at their manager's power.

Their coach noticed their reluctance and bumped their backs with his hands. "'Ya guys have been through something 'ya shouldn't have... I'm sorry for that." He bowed, making some of the teens assure that it was alright and it was an accident that he didn't expect to happen. He smiled, patting their heads. "Also, I know we're all too shocked at (N/N)'s... ability to be that strong, but don't treat her differently after this. 'Ya shoulda known that she was scared more than anyone else."

"Of course, Coach. That's a given," Kita firmly said. His teammates nodded behind him, causing Kurosu's eyes to widen. "She's not only our manager, but a close friend of ours. If she has been that strong all the time, then we shouldn't let her hold all the burden. We're teammates after all." Kurosu sighed and gave a weak laugh. He really picked the right captain for the team, didn't he? Kita was such a respectable man that even adults can admire.

"Yes, yer right about that, Shinsuke. Thank you." Inarizaki's official coach gazed emphatically at their sleeping manager. She was like a daughter to him, and it made him sad to see when she was independently dealing with her own problems. There was nothing wrong with that, but sometimes, he wished that she would tell him and the team if something bothered her. (Y/N) would stand her ground, yet most of the time, it was for other people and sadly, not for herself.

Kurosu cleared his throat, earning the attention of the people inside the bus. "Everyone, (N/N) has done a great deed for all of us today. Not only today, but she always made sure to do something for us..." He grinned, giving his team a thumbs up. "When she wakes up, make sure to thank her, okay?"