Endgame pt 2

A few hours later...

inside the New Avengers facility, someone cutting the two bread with peanut butter filling into a couple of triangles, as someone else was speaking. We see Romanoff, now having red, long hair, over-colouring her blonde streaks, hearing Rocket Raccoon out about his status so far.

Rocket: Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged.

A few of the Avengers in holographic calls from the left to right, respectively: Nebula and Rocket Raccoon, Okoye, Carol Danvers (aka Captain Marvel),with a tomboyish haircut, and Rhodes.

Nebula: It was an infectious garbage scowl.

Rocket: So, thanks for the hot tip. *turns to Danvers and replies back with a smirk*

Carol: Well, you were closer.

Rocket: Yeah. And now we smell like garbage.

Natasha: *turns to Okoye* You get a reading on those tremors?

Okoye: It was a mild subduction under the African plate.

Natasha: Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?

Okoye: Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it.

Natasha: *turns to Danvers* Carol, are we seeing you here next month?

Carol: Not likely.

ROCKET: What, you gonna get another haircut?

Carol: *irritated* Listen fur-face, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets.

Rocket: *murmurs to himself* All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point.

Carol: So you might not see me for a long time.

Natasha: Alright. Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me.

Okoye agrees in her language.

Rocket: Okay.

Natasha: Alright.

The Avengers cut off their calls one by one...

Carol: Say hi to Y/n for me, we were supposed to watch a movie next month.

Natasha: *sighs* Alright, I will.

Carol then ends her call. As everyone left except for Rhodes. Nat sighs exhausted, and sits down, as she notices Rhodes still online in the call.

Natasha: Where are you?

Rhodey: Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. Never even had the chance to get their guns off.

Natasha: It's probably a rival gang.

Rhodey: Except it isn't. It's definitely Barton. What he's done here, what he's been doing for the last few years... I mean, the scene that he left... I gotta tell you, there's a part of me that doesn't even want to find him.

In an abrupt moment of silence, she tries to chew her tears and emotional feelings as she eats a sandwich.

Natasha: Will you find out where he's going next?

Rhodey: Natasha...

Natasha: Please.

Rhodey: *reluctantly* Okay.