chapter 3: bonfire night

Asami's POV

I was at the grave yard with my diary and I was sitting in front of my mother's grave.

'Dear diary

       I met a very hot girl today...she's really nice and interesting. Her and I have a lot in common. I wouldn't mind dating her and her being in control. Today a lot of people asked me if I was ok...I kept saying I was ok...but I wasn't...I miss her a lot.'

I stopped writing and looked at my mother's grave. "I miss you mother...I wish you were still here" I said with a tear running down my cheek.

Out of nowhere fog began to appear i quickly got up and grabbed my bag, but I didn't notice that my diary was still on the ground. Then a crow showed up and I got scared. I shooed it away and it left. Five seconds later it came back and I got even more scared. I had a feeling I was being watched. I grabbed my bag and ran into the woods where I came from. I kept looking back.

When I looked back I saw a dark figure. Then he or she disappeared. I ran as fast as I could but I ended up falling and hurting my leg, a tree branch scratched me and made me bleed. I got up and looked back to see if I was followed but when I turned back around I was scared. "You ok" the person said. "Korra...it's just you...you scared me." I said. "Sorry I uh...I didn't mean to" korra said.

Korra's POV

'Dear diary

       Today I saw a girl who looked exactly like lady Ava, but she was the opposite of her. Asami Sato is her name...she's caring and unlike Ava, she's really funny and she isn't just looking for sex. I would love to date her and have her take control of me.'

I went down stairs to where my nephew was. I grabbed my keys. "Where are you going?" Jake asked. "Out...ill be back" I said opening the door and leaving. I got on my motorcycle and went to the grave yard.

When I got to the grave yard I could hear a scared heart beat. Then it hit me. Literally. It was Asami and she was scared.

Back to Asami's POV

"What are you doing here" I said looking at korra. "The real question is why are you here all by yourself" korra said. "I came to visit my mother's grave...and you" I said smiling. "Oh...I came to visit my parents..." korra said. "Right..." I said. "So are you ok...I saw you fall" korra said looking at my leg. "Huh...oh right..." I lifted me jeans. Blood was going down my leg. "Would you look at that...I think I'd better get this checked out" when I got back up, korra was gone.

Later that night No One's POV

"Hey Jayanti can you drive me to the bonfire place" Asami said going down the stairs. "Ask the chauffeur, i have a meeting right now" Jayanti says getting her keys and walking out the door. Asami asked the chauffeur.

20 minutes later Asami arrived at her destination. "Thank you...I will give you a call when I'm ready to leave" Asami said getting out the limo. Asami walked further into woods, then she saw light. It was bonfire night, something every junior attended to start off the year. "Asami! You made it." Opal said.

Whoops. Yeaaa. Chug chug chug

Asami could hear everyone having fun. The loud music being played made it hard for Asami to hear opal. "WHERE'S AZULA" Asami shouted. "WITH HER NEW FRIEND...KORRA" Opal said pointing at azula's direction. Korra heard Asami. Korra looked towards the direction of Asami and opal. Korra smiled and asami smiled back.

I hour later

Asami couldn't handle the loudness anymore, so she went to a bridge that had light hung up.  She looked at the water and how the moon shined on it. "So this is where you escaped off too" a voice said. Asami turned to the voice. It was korra. She had two red plastic cups with beer inside. "Hey korra..." Asami said. "Hey..." korra said standing next to Asami and leaning on the wood. Korra handed a cup to Asami. "Thank you" Asami said. Korra smiled. "So...I see you couldn't handle the noise...neither could i." Korra said. "Mmmhmmm...aaahhh" Asami said drinking the beer. "Yep...it was getting pretty noisy for a girl like me." Asami said. "I also wanted to give you this" korra said taking out a red notebook that had Asami's name printed on the cover. "Omg...I was looking for it...thank you...I'm surprised you didn't read it" Asami said taking the notebook. "No I wouldn't do that...I mean I wouldn't want someone to read mine" korra said. Asami smiled and moved a strand of hair from her face.

"So did every past junior class do this bonfire?" Korra asked. "Yep...woah, what was in this beer...I've never gotten drunk before" Asami said looking inside the cup. Korra took her cup and drank the rest of the beer. Asami blushed at what korra did. Korra saw her and put the cup in her cup.

"Here let me take you home...your drunk and its not safe." Korra said. "Its ok...my chauffeur will come for me." Asami said. "No I insist...plus its a long drive you stay by the road by yourself...it could be dangerous." Korra said. "Fine you can drive me...wait actually can you take me to your place...I don't want my sister to see me like this..." Asami said. "Sure..." korra said.

At korra's house

"Alright were here..." korra said turning her head to look at Asami, who was already asleep. Korra smiled. 'Cute' korra thought to herself while looking at Asami sleep. Korra got out of her car and went to the other side. She opened the passenger door and unbuckled Asami and carried her inside marriage style. Korra took Asami to one of the guest rooms. Asami was layed on the bed and korra covered her and left the room.

"Pretty lady you got there." A manly voice said. Korra turned around to see a guy choking Jake. "Brother...let Jake go..." korra said. Her brother let Jake go and went into the light even more. "Hello little sister..." the boy said.

"Jason...where have you been" korra said. "I've come home..." Jason said.