chapter 6: What happened

No One's POV

Korra had arrived at the sato mansion. The gates were open. Korra drove all the way to the main house. Cop cars everywhere. News stations were everywhere to. Korra got off her bike after opal got off. "Korra we need these reporters to leave." Opal said. "Don't worry I got this...you go inside and make sure Asami is ok" Korra said. Opal did as she was told.

Once opal had left and the coast was clear. Korra did what she does best. Compell. Korra went up to a reporter. The reporter was a woman, she had long hair that was tied up. Korra tapped her on the shoulder. "Yes..." the lady said. Korra looked into her eyes and said. "You need to leave and never come back to the sato mansion, take your team and leave". The woman did as she was told.

After 30 minutes

30 minutes had passed, korra cleared the estate leaving not a single reporter in sight. All that was left were the cops. Then a lady went up to korra. It was chief Beifong. "Hey!...you can't be here." She said. Korra turned around. "Sorry I was making the reporters leave." Korra said. "Mmmm...your new in town" the cop lady said. "Yes...I'm korra...Korra Gillian" korra said. "I'm Cheif Beifong...head cop and these are my lieutenants" the chief said. "I'm not here to cause trouble. Can you please call Asami down...I just want to see if she's ok..." korra said. The Cheif nodded. Korra went towards the entrance. She stood there, looking at the door frame...she had to be invited in.

After a while Asami came down behind the Cheif. Asami saw korra and quickly ran to her and started crying while hugging korra. Korra hugged her back. "She's all yours" the cop said.

"Miss sato I'll take my leave. I will have a somebody come and repair your house...meanwhile I think you and you sister shall go somewhere else" chief Beifong said. Asami nodded. "Don't worry...I'll make sure they're both safe." Korra said still hugging Asami. The Cheif nodded, she turned around and said to her lieutenants. "Lets go!".

After the cop cars left Asami let go of korra. Asami bursted out crying. "Hey...hey, its ok im here now." Korra said pulling Asami back into the hug. "K-Korra...you don't know how sad I am right now...I needed you...I know we barely met and all but...*sobs* I really needed you here." Asami said. "I'm here now..." korra said.

After a while Asami calmed down. Asami was the first to part from the hug. "Let's head inside..." Asami said. Korra nodded. As Asami went in korra still wasn't invited in. "What are you doing...come in" Asami said. Korra smiled and stepped inside.

Korra followed Asami to a room where opal was comforting a girl, who korra didn't know. "Jayanti...I'm here...I want you to meet korra. And korra meet my older sister, Jayanti." Asami said. "Hi...Jayanti...you and your sister can come live with me. I have a mansion aswell and I have spare rooms.

"Thank you...Asami where were you last night?" Jayanti asked still looking down. Opal was next to her and looked up at Asami. "I...I was-" Asami said trying to explain. "She was with me...she got drunk and she said that she would wait for her chauffeur...but it was dark and it would be dangerous for her to be out there by herself waiting...so I asked her if I could take her home and...she told me you would be angry if you saw her drunk...so she told me to take her to my place...don't worry I didn't do anything to her......my handmaiden changed her and everything." Korra said getting a tad bit nervous.

Jayanti got up and hugged korra. "Thank you...I wouldn't want this to happen to her." Jayanti said about to cry. Korra hesitantly hugged Jayanti back. "No worries..." korra said.

They parted from the hug. "Now why don't you and asami come live with me, for a while, and until your house is fixed or when ya'll are ready...you girls can live with me." Korra said. "And I have to go back to school...are you gonna be ok 'Sami?" Opal asked. "Yea...I'll be fine, you go back to school and we'll pack up and go with korra" Asami said.

After opal left asami finally wanted to hear what had happened to Jayanti. "Now...tell me what happened" Asami said. Jayanti looked at Asami. "I was coming home from my meeting and I heard dad in the living room. Elio told me not to bother him. I went up into my room and saw a note. It was dad. He had said to meet him in his room because he had to give me something of our mother...I got dressed and ready for bed. I went to his room. The lights were off and it was dark. I walked in more trying to find the light switch...then I felt a hand on my mouth. I blacked out after that...but I woke up to the nastiest thing ever...I was tied up to the head boards and I was naked. Our own father was drunk and he was looking at me...he was disgusting...I will never forgive him. I began to scream for help...and that's when I think Elio heard me and called the cops." Jayanti said. "Oh...oh my god...Jayanti, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry" Asami said pulling her older sister into a hug.

After 2 hours of packing

"Ok...that should be enough for a few days." Asami said. "Miss sato are you sure you and your sister will be ok?" Elio asked. "Yes...Elio we'll be fine...you and the staff can have these days off...when me and Jayanti come back to the mansion we'll call you guys to come back." Asami said. Elio nodded. Korra grabbed the bags and suitcases and put them in the trunk of the Sato's limo. Korra was gonna drive while the girls got some rest.

At korra's mansion

"Here we are girls." Korra said opening the door. "I see we have guests..." Jake said coming out of the house. "Uncle...they need a place to stay...please" korra said. "Fine...we do have a few spare rooms." Jake said. 'Its starting to get a bit crowded here.' Jake thought to himself.

After Jake showed the girls around and korra got the luggage out. The girls went to look for rooms. They found two empty rooms and settled in.