chapter 14: truth or dare

No One's POV

Korra and Jason were at the entrance of the sato mansion, it was Friday night which meant they had to go to the sato mansion for a dinner invitation. "I don't know how you're going to get in but...I've already been invited in." Korra said. "Whatever...I heard that you were trying to tell Asami on wensday" Jason said.

"Yea well...*sigh* I don't know how I'm going to tell her..." korra said. "Everything will be fine korra...if she loves you like she says she does, then I'm sure she'll understand" Jason said with a smile.

The door opened and in front of the Gillian kids was a woman that looked around the age of Jason. "Ah, you two must be the girlfriend of Asami and boyfriend of Jayanti." The woman said. "Korra Gillian and this is my brother, Jason Gillian." Korra said introducing herself and her brother to the woman. "I'm Diana Sato, Asami and Jayanti's aunt." The woman said.

Asami came to the door. "Korra...Jason, I see you guys met my aunt." Asami said smiling. "Anyways, come in." Asami said. Korra walked in but Jason hesitated at first. He sets foot inside and goes in. "Everyone is here..." Asami says as she leads korra and Jason to the dinner table.

Jason immediately recognized someone. The girl also recognized him. Jason put a finger to his mouth to keep the girl quiet. Opal went up to korra. "So who's this?" She asked. "My brother, Jason Gillian" korra said. "Adopted brother...pleasure to meet you miss...?" Jason said. "Opal Beifong...and pleasure is all mine" opal said giving Jason a warm smile.

"Asami where's your sister?" Asked Jason. "Upstairs getting ready." Asami answered. "Oh okay." Jason said.

After Jayanti was done they all sat down to eat. Azula was sitting across from Jason. "So...azula was it?" Said Jason cutting his steak. Azula nodded. "What are you? A junior or a senior?" Asked Jason. "I'm a junior..." azula said with a sarcastically smile.

After everyone was done eating, Asami's aunt went to sleep. "Ya'll up for a game of truth or dare but with a twist. If you don't want to answer the truth you or do the dare you have to take two shots" Asami said putting up two fingers. Everyone agreed and they moved to the living room. Asami went to the basement to the wine cellar. She found a tequila bottle.

Once she came back everyone started to sit in a circle. "You do know none of you are old enough to drink right...only me and Jayanti are." Jason said. "Well no one's gonna tell...unless you are?" Asked Asami. Jason zipped his mouth with hand gestures. "Not a word from me." Jason said.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Asked Asami. "I will..." said opal. "Okay opal, truth or dare?" Asked Asami. "Truth." Opal said. "Okay, are you talking to someone?" Asami asked. "No...mostly all the guys are scared of my aunt Lin who's a cop and mostly all of the guys are jerks." Opal answered.

"Korra...truth or dare?" Opal asked. "Hmm...give me a dare." Korra said. "Okay...I dare you to give Asami a lap dance for 2 minutes" opal said smirking.

"Alright some real fun." Korra said. Asami was nervous and embarrassed, she grabbed a chair and sat on it. Jason put on sexual music to set the mood. Korra walked up to Asami in a hot, intimate way. Asami was blushing. Korra unbuttoned her dress shirt. "OMG..." Asami said blushing at what she saw. Korra grabbed both of Asami's hands and put them on her body, making Asami laugh and blush. Korra then began to grind on Asami while leaning towards Asami's ear. "Whats wrong...you've seen me like this before." Korra whispered in a seductive way. "Alright...Alright, times up" opal said as the timer on her phone went off.

Korra got off Asami and buttoned her shirt back up. They went to sit in the circle again and asami was a blushing mess.

"Azula, truth or dare?" Korra asked. "Truth." Azula answered. "Okay, do you have any secrets? If you do please...share" said korra. "I think I'll take the two shots." Azula said. Asami poured azula the first shot then the second.

20 minutes later

After time passed by, they were all practically drunk. Mostly azula.

"*laughing*...ok, ok...Jason truth or dare?" Asked azula in a drunk voice. "Truth." Answered Jason. "Tell us why did you come back to republic city and why didn't you come back with your sister." Azula said. "Well I came back because Jayanti had sent me a note saying she wasn't ok and that she needed time...I didn't understand and i had to figure out why. The reason I didn't come back with my sister is because long ago...I ran away from home, I didn't know where to go...a few years later, I encountered my sister and her friend, korra told me to come back and I denied her offer. After that I ran again but when I got Jayanti's note and she said she was in republic city, I knew I had to come back. So now I'm home." Jason said. Everyone kept quiet.

After that they all knocked out, everyone but korra. She had stayed up trying to sober up. She had lit a fire in the fire place. Korra looked at the fire as she was in deep thought. Asami had woken up and saw her girlfriend standing alone by the fire.

"Hey..." Asami said hugging korra. "Hey..." korra said turning around to hug Asami. "What's wrong?" Asami asked. "I'm just thinking about what my brother said, did he really only come back for his girlfriend..." korra said. "Your brother was in love...and he still is." Asami said. "I know but...what if it had been different...what if he had come back because I needed him..." korra said.

Korra's flashback in New York city, 1960.

"Brother?" Korra said. "Korra what are you talking about, your brother isn't he-" a girl said who was wearing a black leather jacket. "Hello little sister..." Jason said. Korra hugged Jason. "Are you ready to come home...father and mother died after you left, then I got adopted...I need you please" said korra.

"I'm sorry but no...I'm not going back. Not after what you did to me." Jason said.

End of flashback

After korra and asami stayed up a bit, korra said it was time for her to leave. Korra went to the bathroom quickly and when she came back, her brother was up. "I'll see you tomorrow." Korra said grabbing Asami and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Tomorrow?" Asked Asami. "Yea...a date." Korra said smiling. "Okay then ill get ready tomorrow." Asami said.

After korra said goodbye to Asami and Jason said goodbye to Jayanti they went towards korra's car. Once they were in Jason broke the silence. "So...I'm sorry about-" said Jason said but getting cut off by korra. "Don't...I don't want to hear your apologies." Korra said. "But I need to apologize for what I did" Jason said. "I DON'T CARE...YOU HAD CENTRIES TO APOLOGIZE AND YOU DID NOTHING..." korra yelled.

"You left me brother..." korra said in a more calm voice and a tear runningdown her cheek. "GOD DAMMIT KORRA...IM YOUR ADOPTED BROTHER, I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH, I HAD TO KEAVE, YOU KNOW WHY I LEFT" Jason yelled. "AND WHAT ABOUT AFTER HUH...AFTER MY MOTHER AND FATHER DIED WHEN YOU LEFT AND I WAS BROKEN...YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME TO THIER FUNERAL, I KNOW YOU KNEW ABOUT THEIR DEATHS AND YET YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE ME. I WENT ON A FUCKING RIPPER STAGE...I KILLED A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE...But you don't give a single fuck do you." Korra yelled at first then calmed down and then practically crying.

"You could've came back, but it seems that you only come back when a girl you like is over here but when you sister is hurt you stay far, far away. You know what I'm not going to deal with this right now." Korra said turning on the car and leaving the sato mansion.

The whole car ride was silent. Once they got home korra went straight to her room. Jason went to the library and sat in front of the fireplace with a cup of burboun. 'I'm sorry korra...' Jason thought to himself.