chapter 25: What really happened

No One's POV

"So what happened?" Asked opal. Jason breathed for a bit. "Well it was the Monday when Asami found out about korra and I had killed jake that day because of the break up i had with Jayanti..." Jason said. "Wait...who's jake?" Asked opal. "Right you don't know who Jake is. Jake is korra's nephew well  as Jayanti and asami first knew him as korra's uncle." Jason said.

Opal finally understood and told Jason to continue.

"Anyway here's what happened." Jason said.

Jason's flashback and his POV

It was finally Monday, and Jayanti and her sister had moved out so I wanted to surprise her. So I went to the store and bought her flowers and her favorite candy. She had no idea. After paying for the stuff I went to my car and got in.

I was on my way to her house. Asami was at school and so was korra. I didn't want to stay with Jake, let's just say me and him don't really get along.

I got to the sato mansion and got off. I went to the door and ringed the doorbell.

Elio opened the door and he immediately went nervous. "Hey Elio, where's Jayanti?" I asked him. "S-shes at future industries mister Gillian." Elio answered. "No she's not, elio I know she's home" I said growing suspicious of him. I barged in and headed upstairs to her room. "Jayanti!" I yelled.

I could hear two voices from a door on my right.

This is what I hear.

"Hurry, get changed." A voice said. "Did you enjoy it?" Another voice asked. "Ugh, I did this by force i didn't enjoy a single bit" said one of the voices. "True..." one of the two voices answered.

"Now hurry and get changed and leave." The other voice said.

End of the conversation

I opened the door quickly. What I saw, I would never forget. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. "J-Jayanti..." I stuttered. "Jason! I-I...I can explain." Jayanti said. I walked out of there quickly and threw the flowers on the floor I could hear Jayanti following me down the steps.

"Wait! JASON!" Jayanti yelled. I was now crying, I quickly ran out the door to my car and I rode off back home.

End of flashback, end of his POV

"And that's what happened." Jason said. "Well did you talk to her about it?" Asked the girl in the passenger seat. Jason shook his head no. "Why not?" Opal said.

"I don't have the guts to, to be honest I don't know if I could ever forgive her..." Jason said in a sad tone.

'It hurts me to see you like this...I wish I could help you, you made a promise to my brothers that you would keep me safe. I want to make a promise to you aswell, so I promise that I will be here for you when you need someone to talk to, no matter what you do to make people hate you, I won't hate you...it doesn't matter if I get hurt in the process' opal thought to herself while looking at Jason.

"Well if you ever need to talk with someone, I'm your girl!" Opal smiled at Jason. "My...girl?" Jason said smirking. Opal realized what she had said. "T-Thats not w-what I meant...Jason! You know what I meant!" Opal yelled. This made Jason laugh.

"I know, I just wanted to tease you." Jason said smiling at opal. Opal looked at the happiness she brought to Jason's face. Opal blushed and Jason just kept smiling.

"Are you lovebirds done?" Asked a voice from the backseat. "What the!?" Jason said as he was startled. He made a swerve on the road. "Azula!" Opal yelled. "What!?" Azula said. "What do you mean what? We could have crashed." Jason said looking at the rear mirror. "We would've of crashed if you two keep flirting." Azula said with a smirk. That comment brought blush to both Jason and opal.

After that they went silent and Jason focused on the road but he was still blushing. 'Why do you do this to me...' Jason thought to himself as he looked at opal who was laughing at something azula had said and Jason smiled.

'Its nice...thank you opal.' Jason thought to himself as he smiled.

A few hours passed and both girls were fast asleep. Jason was a bit tired of driving, but he was gonna drive a bit longer.

After a while longer he stopped by a rest area and got out of the car to go to the bathroom. After he was done he went back to the car to find azula out of the car. "Hey..." azula said gently. "Hey" Jason said.

"I'll take it for a bit so you can rest." Azula said smiling. Jason smiled and nodded. He got into the car and into backseat. Azula took the driver's seat and began to drive. "I want to thank you..." azula said paying attention to the road. "For what?" Asked Jason. "For making opal smile, I haven't seen her like this since she left her home to come live with her aunt. I haven't really seen her happy as she looks right now, so thank you for making her laugh" azula said smiling. Jason smiled and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't. He was having trouble sleeping lately, maybe he was guilty for everything he has done to korra or maybe he still remembers that day of him finding Jayanti with someone else. "Problem sleeping?" Asked azula. "Mhm." Jason hummed.

"I know a sleeping spell... if you want?" Asked azula. "Sure." Jason said.

"Requiem" azula said and that made Jason fall asleep quickly.

A few hours later

"Hey wake up guys." Azula said trying to wake opal and Jason. "Ten more minutes mom" opal said. "I guess its the hard way. Surgere." Azula said. Opal and Jason both opened their eyes immediately. "D-Did...did you spell us awake!" Opal yelled.

"It was the only way." Azula smiled. Anyway we arrived in New York last night." Azula said. Opal looked out the window to see the statue of liberty. "Wow..." opal whispered in amazement. Jason looked at the green eyed girl with a smile. 'Cute...' Jason thought to himself.

"Stop right here, ill take us to our hotel." Jason said. "Okay." Azula said and pulled over and Jason took over his car again.

They arrived at the hotel Jason had "room reservations" in. He technically just compelled one of the employees to give him the presidential suite since he told the girls that he already made a call but in reality he never did.

"Well ladies, welcome to our hotel room!" Jason smiled. "Woah. You compelled the front desk didn't you?" Azula said crossing her arms at him. "Maybe." Jason said.

After they unpacked, Jason told the girls that he would call korra to see how they were doing. The girls said she would go explore. "Stay safe." Jason said. "Yea no problem." Opal said smiling. The girls left and Jason was all alone in the room. He took out his phone but he noticed it was dead. "Great...I guess I'll go with the girls." Jason said and put his phone to charge a ran after the girls.

"Hey girls wait up!" He yelled.