chapter 20: Past Wars

No One's POV

It was Friday morning and korra had Asami over to watch a movie last night on Thursday since korra owed it to her girlfriend. Korra woke up to feel something heavy on her chest. Her eyes slowly opened and saw Asami laying on top of her and a bowl of popcorn on the floor. Korra smiled as she remembered what had happened last night.

Korra's flashback

"*giggling* korra....korra stop*laughing*" Asami laughed as korra was on top. "What, can the all mighty sato not handle a girl shorter than her?" Korra said tickling her girlfriend. Asami was trying not to pee her pants but then korra stopped tickling her. "Why did you stop *panting*" Asami said. "For this." Korra said kissing Asami. "Mmmm." Asami moaned into the kiss.

Korra moved her leg so she could be on top of Asami. Then out of nowhere Asami kicked the bowl of popcorn that landed on the floor scattering all the popcorn. Korra stopped kissing Asami and looked at the floor. Korra then looked back at Asami and they laughed together and then korra took asami into her arms and cuddled.

End of flashback

Korra untangled herself from Asami's arms and got up and stretched. The vampire took the blanket and covered up the human. 'You are so beautiful...I won't let anyone hurt you!' Korra smiled to herself. She got up and changed into some joggers and a tank top. She brushed her teeth and fangs. After that she left the room and headed down stairs. She saw her brother looking through some books and a burboun bottle on the reading table.

"What are you doing jason?" Korra asked as she went to see what her brother had been reading.

"Wolves vs. Vampires? The supernatural war? Jason what is this?" Asked korra in confusion. Jason stopped reading and put the book down and turned to his sister. "Azula told me about what had happened at school yesterday...she said that they were a group..." Jason said opening the book back up.

"Right...them, I thought they were Vampire's?" Asked korra crossing her arms over her chest. "Well...they're not." Jason said putting the book down and walking towards the bookshelf again. "What do you mean? Then what are they?..." korra asked. Jason didn't answer because he was too focused on the book he had.

"Jason!?" Korra yelled. Jason slammed the book on the table and he had it opened to a page. "They're werewolves Korra!..." Jason snapped a bit. Korra looked at the page he had opened to and looked at the picture. A picture of a man with ears and fur and a mouth like a wolves. "Pfffttt...brother, werewolves aren't real." Korra said. "Ok, did the kids that entered the school yesterday...did they have jackets on?" Asked Jason. "Yes...what does that have to do with what they are" korra said still looking at the picture. "Did the jackets have some type of symbol?" Asked Jason.

"Yes..." korra asked. Jason grabbed the book and flipped it to a page he had passed. He set the book back down to an opened page. On that page was a bunch of symbols, markings, and names. "Did the symbols look like any of these?" Asked Jason. Korra looked at the symbols and markings. "This one..." korra said pointing to a symbol. The symbol was a star and what looked like a fire(look at picture below).

"Davids Fire? What is this?" Asked korra looking at her brother in a confusion face

"Davids Fire? What is this?" Asked korra looking at her brother in a confusion face. "Its the name of the pack that walked into your school yesterday." Jason said.

"Look it says...the information about David's Fire can be found on the next page..." Jason said flipping to the next page. "Read it..." Jason said pointing to the page. Korra grabbed the book and lookedat Jason then at the book. "The pack, David's fire is also nown as, the sparks, they are based of a guy, David, who lit a fire on the full moon and its said that on that day he became a werewolve...an alpha with more power than any other werewolve. He created his pack then went on a killing spree. Not long after, he and his pack attacked another supernatural creature. Rivals from the beginning of time. Vampires. These two supernatural creatures have been at war since then, but the witch's couldn't let a war between two supernatural creatures brawl out and possibly hurt humans. They put a curse on both werewolves and vampires. Werewolves only being able to turn on a full moon and Vampire's not being able to be in the sun without a daylight ring." Korra said reading the little based knowledge.

"Okay I don't see what this has to do with the so called pack of wolves in the city" korra said. "Keep Reading!" Jason said. Korra looked back at the book and read again. "After the curse set on the two supernatural creatures, they decided they couldn't let David run loose. They spelled him to someplace where neither werewolve or vampire can go through. The only way to free this mad man is to kill she with doppelganger blood. If this day come the werewolves will stop at nothing to get their master back." Korra read ending the story.

"I think those wolves are up to exactly this...they're trying to free him" Jason said. "Then...we must do everything in our power to stop them." Korra said and closed the book and set it on the table. The title read. "Davids Fire".