chapter 24: New Orleans or New York!

No One's POV

After the events that went down the other night korra and Jason were talking about the plan when Asami walked in with Opal and Azula. "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Asami.

"Me and Jason made a plan...but..." korra answered walking up to Asami and giving her a kiss. "But?" Azula asked. "But we don't know which place we should go to first. We need Klaus Mickelson's help but we also need to find the the stone mako was talking about last night" Jason said. "What stone?" Korra and asami asked at the same time. "A friend of mine back in New York had a stone...it looked like a red oval stone, it had a star carved on it." Jason said.

"And when did you plan on telling me that you had a friend in New York." Korra said smirking. "Hey! I have friends. You just don't know!" Jason said crossing his arms and looking the other way.

"Anyway, we don't know if we should go to New Orleans first or New York." Korra said putting her right hand on her hip.

"Why don't you just split." Said opal looking at her nails.

Everyone looked at her. "What?" Asked Opal as she saw that everyone was looking at her.

"And what do you have in mind?" Asked korra. "Well, since Jason knows about the stone in New York then me and azula can go with him. And you and asami head to New Orleans to seek help." Opal said. "That is...actually a great idea!" Korra said. "Great, then we leave tonight and meet back here." Jason smiled and left to his room. "Well then Asami why don't we pack our stuff and head to New Orleans." Korra said turning to her girlfriend and smiling.

3 hours later

After they were done packing azula had to go take a shower, opal had to ask for permission, and asami, well she asked Jayanti if she wanted to come but she had said no.

"Hey guys im back." Azula said, she had gone back home to take a shower. "Me too!" Yelled opal. "Finally, help me load these into the car" Jason said. "Where's korra and asami?" Asked azula.

Earlier

"Well I guess we'll meet our luggage in New Orleans." Korra said swinging her bag over her shoulder. "Are you guys leaving now?" Asked Jason. "Yep, i called on a friend of mine to come look after mako." Korra said smiling.

Knock knock knock knock

"That must be him." Korra said as she walked up to the door. She opened it and there was two people standing out there. Twins to be exact. "I thought you said A friend would show up...not a pair of twins, I swear korra if they break anything in this house...*inhales, exhales*....just tell them to be careful with the house" Jason said.

"Don't worry you little head jason" korra said standing by the door as the twins came in the house.

"Are they-" Jason said getting cut off. "Vampires? No we're like vampire helpers to be exact, we taught korra how to fight without using her vampire self." One of the twins said.

Present time

"Girls meet wing and wei-" Jason said introducing the twins but got interrupted. "Brothers!" Yelled opal excitingly. "Wait...what!?" Jason said surprisingly.

"Yea, these two dorks are my older brothers, im the youngest." Opal said hugging the twins.

"Hey little sis, long time no see...look how much you've grown." Said Wing. "Well I've been eating healthy." Opal said smiling. "How's mom and dad?" Asked Wei crossing his arms. "No idea, I came to live with aunt Lin, they're still mad I decided to come live in republic city" Opal said rolling her eyes.

"Wait...what are you guys doing here anyway?" Asked opal. "Well, korra called us in, she said she needed a favor so we're here, where are you guys heading?" Asked Wei looking at Jason and azula. "We're going to New Orleans. Korra and asami, her girlfriend, are going to New york." Jason said.

"You going too, opal?" Asked wei. Opal nodded. "You can't go, you're not like them...what are you?" Asked wei looking at azula. "I'm a witch..." Azula said.

"And Jason is a vampire! How are you gonna protect yourself?" Asked Wei. "Don't worry I'll take care of her." Jason said. "And so will I." Azula said smiling. "I'm a little girl anymore Wei!" Opal Yelled. "She's right wei, she's old enough to decide for herself...I guess our little sister has finally grown up" Wing finally spoke up. Wei looked at his twin who was smiling and saw that he nodded. Wei looked back at opal. "I guess you're right...have fun little sis." Wei said smiling and tussled her hair.

"But...if I find out something happened, Wing and I won't hesitate to drive a stake right through your heart." Wei said looking at Jason and giving him a death stare. "Yep...got it" Jason said. 'He's for real, don't worry I'll kill whoever tries to get to your sister' Jason thought to himself.

After that

After a while, azula and Jason loaded up the luggage, well mostly azula. She knew a faster way. She used a spell to get the luggage in the trunk.

"Alright, OPAL HURRY UP!" Jason yelled and he closed the trunk. "COMING!" Opal yelled.

"Bye guys, also be careful with Mako...he's a bit hot tempered" opal said hugging her brothers. "Stay safe little one" Wing said hugging his sister. "Byeee!" Opal said waving at her siblings as he walked out the door.

"Party?" Asked Wing smirking at his brother. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT!" Yelled Jason as he rolled down the window. "I forgot he had super hearing" said Wing. "Idiot" commented Wei. "Hey!" Wing said.

With Jason; Time: 10:15

"Azula's asleep." Opal said looking at the girl in the back seat laying down. "What about it?" Asked Jason looking at the road.

"Now you can tell me what happened between you and Jayanti." Opal said looking at Jason. Jason was more tense than ever. 'Was it that bad?' Opal thought to herself as she stared at the handsome tense guy.

"You want to know what happened...I knew sooner or later you were gonna ask." The vampire boy said looking at opal then at the road.