chapter 21: Crossover!

No One's POV

"We can't just attack them or stop them." Jason said. "Are you backing away from a fight?" Asked korra looking at her brother. "You don't know what a werewolve can do...for all we know they could kill us!" Jason yelled. "WELL I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN DO NOTHING!" korra snapped. "ARE YOU REALLY PLANNING ON SACRIFICING YOURSELF FOR THESE HUMANS! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT US!" Jason snapped back. Korra and Jason were angry at each other. Jason was all up in korra's face.

"Guys...*yawns* whats all the fuss about?" Asked a very tired Asami who was rubbing her tired eyes. Korra and Jason backed away from one another. "Nothing princess...just a regular sibling fight" korra said walking up her girlfriend and grabbing her by the waist and hugging her girlfriend. Asami hugged back and nuzzled her head in the crook of korra's neck. Korra looked at Jason who was pissed.

"Why don't you...why don't you head back to bed." Korra said looking at Asami and holding on to her waist. "What about school?" Asked Asami. "Don't worry I'll call us in..." korra said smiling. "Okay...bye" Asami said kissing korra on the cheek.

Korra returns the kiss and let's Asami go. After Asami left korra turned to Jason. "Why didn't you tell her." Jason whispered. "Because I don't want her to get caught up in the crossfire...she may know about us but that doesn't mean she needs to help us!?" Korra yelled while whispering.

"*sighs* ill fight with you...but if you end up dead ill drag you back to earth and kill you myself." Jason said. "Yea yea...call azula, we need her to do a locator spell." Korra said going back upstairs.

Narrator's POV

Hey guys...so I've been thinking...I'm doing a crossover! The vampire diaries with the Vampire's love characters crossover. I'm gonna have korra and the rest of the characters go to stefan's funeral. Hope you guys and girls like it😁

Back to the story. No One's POV

As Jason got his phone out he got a call.

The caller's ID read, The famous Damon Salvatore, Jason answered the call.

"Hey Damon" Jason said.

"Hey Jason...I'm calling because something happened." Damon says on the other side of the line.

With korra and asami

After the argument korra and Jason had she went back up stairs. She found her girlfriend getting ready. "I'm coming with you." Asami said slipping into a red shirt then a black leather jacket that belonged to korra. "What are you talking about?" Asked korra. "Don't act dumb korra. I'm not stupid...your going to see azula to see if she can help find the wolves." Asami said tying her hair into a high ponytail. "I can't let you go..." korra said standing in Asami's way. "Move korra..." Asami said. "No..." korra said sternly while folding her arms over her chest.

The couple got interrupted by korra's brother rushing into their room. Korra turned to face her brother. "Its stefan..." Jason said. Korra uncrossed her arms and her eyes were wide.

In mystic falls, Virginia

Jason drove behind korra who was on her motorcycle. Asami had gone with Jason so korra could process what she had found out. Korra had found a whole little village slaughtered and found stefan sitting there with his head down. Korra had helped him bounce back and they became close friends. Both Salvatore brothers had become close with the Gillian siblings.

Now that stefan is dead, korra was sad.

The Gillian siblings and asami had made it to the Salvatore mansion or as korra knew, the Salvatore boarding house. "I see this place hasn't changed one bit." Korra said looking at the huge house. Jason went up to the door and knocked. Jason backed up a bit as the door opened.

Standing in front of Jason was a guy with black hair and pale skin, he wore a tux. "Damon..." Jason said leaning to Damon for a hug. Damon hugged Jason tightly and patted his back. Damon let Jason in and greeted Asami with a shake. Then came korra. Damon shaked korra's hand and pulled her into a hug. "I know how close you were to stefan...I'm sorry" Damon said. "Thank you...and im sorry for your loss." Korra said breaking the hug and smiling at the Salvatore brother.

"Hi..." korra said looking at girl with blonde hair and pale skin who was wearing a black dress sitting on the couch. "Hello...you must be korra..." the girl said.

"I'm Caroline Forbes...stefan's wife..." Caroline said. Korra's eyes widened then she smiled and gave the girl a hug. "I'm sorry..." korra whispered. "Korra, Jason, Ms. Sato...I want you to meet my friends...Elena Gilbert my girlfriend." Damon said pointing to a girl next to Caroline. "Alaric Saltzman my drinking buddy." Damon said pointing to a guy with blonde hair and a beard and two twins on each side of him.

"Those two are his kids. We have Bonnie Bennett and Az-" Damon said being cut off by Jason. "Azula Angeles...yea we know her she's a friend of Ms. Sato back there." Jason said pointing to Asami who was next to korra. "Asami..." azula said. "Hey azula..." Asami said hugging azula. "Azula is friends with my dear bon-bon so she came to give her condolences." Damon said.

"And last but not least...Matt Donovan, our sheriff." Damon said pointing to a boy with blonde hair and he had a police outfit. The boy waved at the Gillian siblings and asami. Korra waved back but from the corner of her eye she could  see two little girls about to cry. Korra went towards the little girl and bent down. "You must be lizzie and josie...your uncle stefan told me about you two little details." Korra said smiling. "Really!?..." said lizzie. "Yep...told me you girls were extraordinary...he was right" said korra. "What do you girls say." Alaric said. "Thank you!" The twins said on unison. Korra smiled and went back to Asami.

"Damon can we ask you something?" Asked Jason. "Can we ask everyone?" Asked korra. Everyone payed attention to the new comers. "Werewolves are in republic city...and they're threatening to unleash their master." Korra said.

Damon looked at everyone and then at each other. "What..." korra said. "Werewolves are real...but they are not our friends, we lost a werewolve friend but the rest weren't our friends...they will kill us with a bite." Caroline said getting up. "Well we need your help." Jason said. "I'm sorry but we're done fighting...we've been through all of this...if you really need help, seek help in new Orleans, find a guy named, Klaus Mickelson, he should help you...tell him Caroline sent you." Caroline said.

Korra and Jason looked at each other and nodded at each other. "Well...new Orleans it is" korra said.

After a while korra and Jason and asami had to head back home. They asked azula for a ride and she accepted. "Damon can I talk to you and elena?" Asked korra. Damon smiled and nodded. "Come." Damon said. "Jason ill be home in a bit you guys go ahead." Korra said. Jason nodded.

In the kitchen

"So what is it..." Elena said. "Its Asami...she knows about us...but I don't want her to get caught in the crossfire..." korra said. "Look...I thought the same when I met Elena...but look if you really love her...you let her choose...weather its a bad or good decision...you let her choose." Damon said smiling. "Ok...also one more thing...she looks like a girl I used to know back then...actually she looks a lot like her..." korra said worried a bit. Elena looked at Damon with a wide eyed face. "What!" Korra said. "You don't think...it can't be, right?" Asked Elena. "Hello!?" Korra said. "Elena had a doppelganger...she died along with stefan...anyway that doppelganger's name was Katherine Petrova...but we didn't think there was another set of doppelgangers" said Damon.

"But watch out the other doppelganger isn't as nice as you think, was she the one who turned you?" Asked Elena. "No...she was human, the one who turned me was an old friend of mine." Korra said. "Well thats good but still...watch out" Damon said.

After that

After talking with the couple, korra had to head back home. "Also korra!" Damon yelled as korra took out her keys. Korra turned to face Damon and everyone who stood beside him. "Forgive your brother! You'll never know when you might lose them...and as for your werewolve problem...don't trust an original!" Damon yelled. Korra was confused but she nodded and left.

"Be careful..." Damon whispered.