chapter 4: jason Gillian

No One's POV

"I've come home little sister" the boy, Jason said. "I searched for you every where, where I learned there had been killings" korra said. "I don't have time for this...we'll talk about this in the morning" korra said heading to her room. Jason just stood there with his hands behind his back and not looking at korra leave.

The next morning

"Uggghhh...I have a crazy hang over..." Asami said going down the stairs. "Good morning sleepy head" korra said. "Hey...you have any pain killers" Asami said. "Yep" korra said. Korra went to a cabinet and took out a pill container. She opened it and took out a small white pill. "Here you go...and some water" korra said. "Thank you..." Asami smiled. Korra smiled back.

"Ava..." a manly voice said. Asami turned around to see a guy shirtless. Asami quickly turned around. "Go put on a shirt..." korra said. The guy left and came back with a black t-shirt on. "There...happy" the guy said. "I'm Asami sato...nice to meet you" Asami said sticking out her hand for a handshake. 'So she isn't ava, she's a lot more nicer' the guy thought. "I'm Jason...Jason Gillian" Jason said. "Wait...your korra's brother?" Asked Asami. "I see korra has told you about me" Jason said smiling. "Actually brother...I didn't tell her a thing" korra said. "I just recognized you by your last name, both of you have the same last name" Asami said smiling.

"Oh..." Jason said putting his head down. "Hey korra is ja-" Jake said stopping in his track. "Ok...what's going on here" Jake said.

"And is that you Ava" Jake said looking closely at Asami. "It's Asami...why do Ya'll keep calling me Ava...who is this Ava girl." Asami said. "Whatever...I have to go, see you in history class...thanks korra." Asami said. Asami went over to korra and kissed her on the cheek. "Your welcome." Korra said smiling. Asami grabbed her stuff and left. And this time she had her notebook.

"Ewww...I can see love written all over your face...its disgusting" Jason said in disgust. "Shut up...now that she's gone...tell me why have you come back now" korra said. "I found this...it was in his room" Jake said showing korra a note. Korra took the note and read it.

'Dear Jason

      You're probably wondering why I'm writing to you...something has come up, I can't see you anymore...I need space for a while. I want to be able to talk to you in person but for now I can't talk with you. But know this, I love you...and I won't stop...if your asking why I'm writing, come back to republic city, here is where I'll explain what's wrong.

             Sincerely, your lover'

"So you've come back for a girl...ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Korra said then yelling and crumbling the paper and throwing it at Jason. "SHE'S NOT JUST A GIRL!?...SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND I'M WILLING TO FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH HER!?" Jason yelled back. "Korra...Jason...calm down, please." Jake said. "LEAVE JAKE...Leave us to talk" korra said calming down. Jake left the room. "Brother do you know how long I have been searching for you..." korra said. "Well I didn't want you to find me..." Jason said. "Why!...your my brother!? I care about you" korra said grabbing Jason's arms.
"Your adopted brother!?" Jason said pushing korra away. "We're Vampire's for crying out loud...what is this girlfriend of yours gonna say when you tell her what you are...we're supernatural, she's human...if she dies you'll stay alone forever. Its better if you don't see her" korra said. "The same goes for you...that girl that you had here...what about her" Jason said. "Don't bring Asami into this..." korra said.

"Plus I already told my girlfriend what I was...she doesn't care..." Jason said. "You know what...your one hundred and twenty-one...your old enough...I'm done taking care of you and from this day forward if you get in trouble I won't help you...I have school..." korra said and left the room. Jason stood there looking where korra was standing a minute ago. Jason began to yell and throw things on the floor. Korra had left and went to school.