chapter 10: lustful night

No One's POV

Korra looked at Asami who was on the bed with nothing but a robe. Korra went to Asami. 'I thought she called for me' korra thought. Asami woke up immediately when she felt someone's presence.

"K-Korra..." Asami said stuttering as red blush began to show. "What were you dreaming about?" Asked korra who was smirking. "N-Nothing..." Asami said blushing really bad. "I...heard you moan...moaning my name...it was hot...just so you know...you're only wearing a robe, which can be quite tempting..." korra said looking into Asami's green emerald eyes as she kept leaning into Asami on the bed.

Their mouths were now 1 centimeter away. Their breathing became more raspy. "You're so fucking hot..." korra said looking at Asami's eyes then her lips. Asami was a bit nervous, korra could see that. "I'm sorry...I...I didn't know what I was doing..." korra said getting off the bed.

Asami grabbed korra's arm and pulled korra into a passionate kiss. "Mmmm..." korra moans into the kiss. Asami puts her hands on korra's cheeks. Korra's hands on Asami's waist. "Fuck..." korra said after parting from the kiss for air.

"Asami...I don't know if we should continue...*pant pant*" korra said trying to catch her breath. "Why not...*pant*" Asami said also trying to catch her breath. "Asami...I need you to tell me if this, between us is actually real...I don't want to do this just because you had a kinky...sexy...hot, dream" korra said looking into Asami's eyes. "Korra, I love you..." Asami said cuffing korra's cheeks.

Korra instantly kissed Asami. Asami moaned as korra was begging for entrance into her mouth. Asami allowed korra to enter. Korra's tongue explored the inside of Asami's.

Asami's hand roamed Korra's body trying to find the button to her button up shirt. Asami finally found the buttons and quickly undid the buttons. Korra's hands were on each side of Asami on the bed for support. Asami kissed korra and korra deepened the kiss, making Asami moan. Once korra's shirt was off, korra undid the string of Asami's robe and took the robe off. Korra parted the kiss for air. Asami had time to flip their positions.

Now Asami was on top of korra. Korra was still out of air, now she was only in sports bra and pants. Asami on the other hand was completely naked. Korra stared at Asami's body, with Asami grinding on korra, korra's other half, the half that craved for pleasure and control, had awakened.

Korra moved her thigh and asami stopped moving and her head fell back. Korra sat up to meet one of Asami's breast.

Korra wrapped her lips around one of the nipples while playing with the other one. "F-Fuck~" Asami moaned out loudly. Korra quickly stopped and flipped over to be back on top of Asami. "Shhhh...they will hear you." Korra said smiling. Asami just nodded. "I can't be the only one out of us both to be naked..." Asami said. Korra looked at herself, 'oh...right...' korra thought.

"I need to tell you something...before I take off my pants." Korra said looking away and getting off of Asami. Asami sat up. She was confused. "What is it..." Asami said.

"I-I'm...I'm trans" korra said. Asami blushed at what korra just said. 'She has a...a dick.' Asami thought to herself, blushing even more. Asami put her hands up to her face. Korra turned around to see Asami with hands to her face. "A-Asami...are you okay?" Asked korra. Asami moved a finger to see a concerned korra.

Asami moved her hands away and korra saw Asami blushing. Korra smirked.

Korra grabbed both of Asami's hands and pinned her to the mattress. "So you like that..." korra said in a hot sexy tone. "I...I...mmhmm" Asami said looking away with more blush on her face. Korra's member began to get hard. To hard that it hurt korra being in pants. She let go of Asami's hands and took off her pants. Then her boxers and sports bra. 'Wow she has a lot of abs...' Asami thought to herself while blushing. Asami was way more turned on.

Korra hopped on the bed. She grabbed a hold of Asami's hands again and pinned them to the mattress. Korra kissed Asami by surprise. 'Fuck...she's taking control...I can't fight against her...I really wanted to prove I could be a top...guess I'm a bottom...' Asami thought to herself as korra kissed Asami even deeper.

Korra made her way to Asami's neck. Korra laid light and soft kisses on Asami's body. Once korra made it to her destination, she saw that Asami was wet, really wet. "Mmmmmm..." korra moaned into Asami's wet folds. "*gasps*...fuck...yess, korra...*pants*, I need you..." Asami said, she was out of breath and begging for more. "*pants*...just a little more princess..." korra said trying to catch her breath.

Korra dove back into Asami's wet folds. She licked Asami's clit which was harder than korra's dick. 'She really needs me...' korra thought still eating up Asami. Korra backed away and went up to Asami. "Are you ready?" Asked korra. Asami nodded.

"If anything begins to hurt...or if I hurt you...immediately grab that bottle there and open it and throw some on me...ok" korra said looking at Asami then at a tiny bottle and back at Asami.

Asami was confused but she nodded either way. The carameled skin girl grabbed her member and lined it up with the raven haired girls entrance. Korra began to push in. "FUCK...Asami your tight..." korra says while clenching her teeth. Asami had her mouth wide open.

Korra finally made it in. She opened her mouth and eyes to see Asami biting her lower lip. "Are you ok...*pants*" korra said. Asami nodded. "Yes im fine..." Asami said. "Good...ill start slow and then you tell me when I can go faster." Korra said. "No...I need you, you turned me on to much that I can't wait anymore...ill be fine..." Asami said putting her hands on korra's cheeks.

Korra got the memo to thrust faster. So she did. "Ah...FUCK!...korra! Faster! Faster!" Asami yelled. "Your too tight...but ill try" korra said. Korra began to increase the speed, korra went to Asami's ear and said, "do you really need me...because if you do, I can ram into you and hit your g-spot...I just need a word from you telling me that you need me, and I will fuck you senseless until you can't feel your legs tomorrow...I wanna fuck you so bad, but I can't, only if you say that you need me..." she whispered.

"I...ah!!!...I-I, I need you...fuck me so that I can't walk tomorrow..." Asami said. That turned something on in korra that even herself hasn't seen. She went to the way she was before and grabbed a hold of Asami's hips. Korra began to speed up even more.

She was like a beast, trying to reach its prey.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum...korra...I need to cum!" Asami yelled as her orgasm came forward. "Me too!" Korra said as she sped up. "Come inside!" Asami moaned.

"Ah!!!! FUCK!!" Both girls said as they both came at the same time. Korra slowed down her pace to let herself and asami ride out their own orgasms. Korra got her member out and she fell to the side of Asami on the bed. "I'm definitely not gonna be able to walk tomorrow" Asami said.

"*chuckles* let's get some rest" korra said smiling and looking into Asami's green emerald eyes.

After that they both fell asleep in each other's arms. They would definitely wake up together.