chapter 11: The Next Day

Korra's POV

The sun was up and I felt thirsty. I got up and put on my sports bra and shorts that I found laying around. I looked back to the bed. Asami was laying there with the covers over her. 'You're very beautiful' I thought to myself.

I left the room and headed down stairs. I saw my brother sitting and talking with my nephew. "Hey guys..." I said walking towards them. They looked at me and I could see that they were very tired. "Woah...what happened to you two" I said.

"I don't know...why don't you remember last night..." my brother said. 'Shit...did they hear us...right...Asami was the loudest.' I smirked while I was blushing. "S-sorry...heh" korra said.

Asami's POV

I finally woke up. I had a crazy headache. I was in bed...naked. 'what the hell!?' I thought to my self as I got up and went towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My neck had hickey's on my neck. "Who the the hell..." I whispered.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I quickly put on my robe that was on the floor and went on the bed.

No One's POV

Korra walked into the room with a plate of eggs, bacon and a plate with 3 pancakes on it, and a cup of orange juice. "I see your awake." The carameled skin girl says. "Hey...umm do you have any...pain killers." Asami asked.

"Uh yea hold on." Korra said and left the room.

She came back and had a little container of pills. She opened it and handed one to Asami. "Thank you..." Asami said.

"So uh...uh what...what happened last night?" Asked Asami. "Right...about last night. Heh..." korra said. Korra grabbed the plate and settled it by the nightstand. "Well if you don't remember...let me help you." Korra said leaning into Asami.

Korra kissed Asami and it was a very passionate kiss. "Mmmm..." Asami moaned into the kiss. The carameled skin girl broke the kiss first. "*pants*...do you...*pants*...do you remember now." Korra said looking into Asami's green emerald eyes.

Asami blushed and she had remembered. Asami hid her face of embarrassment. "Hey...hey, its ok...I enjoyed it and so did you..." korra smirked. "Korra!?" Asami said playfully punching korra's arm. Korra started laughing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Korra asked. That question immediately sent a smile on Asami's face. "YESSS!" Asami said tackling korra down to the floor.

They kissed each other and made out.

A few hours later

"Hey babe, do you know what time the girls have to be at school because you're sister and mine are still upstairs..." Jason said. "Baby...leave them be...and plus Asami had a lot to drink last night." Jayanti said. "Fine...I hate it when you're right..." Jason said. "But...you. love. Me." Jayanti said in a seductive tone.

"*clears throat*...I'm still here." Jake said. Behind the counter, cooking up some pancakes. They all stopped talking when they heard they two girls running down the stairs. They were all ready. "Jason...no need to drive us, I'll take my motorcycle." Korra said hugging Asami from behind. Asami was smiling and so was korra.

At school

"So I'll see you later in class?" Asked korra. "Yea, see you in history." Asami said kissing korra on the lips. Korra left and went to class. Asami was still by her locker. Opal headed towards Asami. "So you and korra? Are you guys a thing?" Asked opal smiling. "Yes!" Asami said.

After the whole fan girling thing, azula went towards the two girls. "So what are you guys squealing about?" Asked azula. "Asami and korra are dating!" Said opal. "Omg! I'm so happy for you 'Sami" azula said.

In history class

"Ok class, today we'll be learning about how the four founding families created a ball, where now all of us could attend to." The teacher said. Asami looked behind her to see korra looking at her and smiling. Asami smiled back but then blushed as korra winked.

After class

"Asami I need to speak with you." Azula said. "Ok..." Asami said. They walked together to another class. While walking azula began to talk. "Remember, that time when we were at your house and we played pillow fight and the feathers were everywhere." Azula said. "Yea...then you made all of the feathers float like a magic trick" Asami said smiling. "Well...it wasn't a magic trick, over summer break, I went to visit my grandmother, she told me about our family...I come from a long line of witch's...Asami I'm a witch...and korra *sighs* when we were at the bonfire, I was playing around and I touched her arm at one point on accident. I felt something...korra isn't what she seems, I felt something...." azula said leaning into Asami's ear to whisper something.

"She's something supernatural..." azula whispered.