chapter 8: Date

Korra's POV

'Dear diary

       Today I will be asking Asami on a date. I still can't process the whole thing about my brother dating Asami's sister. I need to give Asami some kind of jewelry so she doesn't get compelled by me or any other vampire. I'll have Jake make one. Wish me luck.

I closed my diary and put it in one of my drawers of my nightstand. I got ready for the day. 'Since its Saturday ill just put on some shorts and a tank top.' I thought to myself as I opened the closet door.

I took out some black basketball shorts and a white tank top.

After I got dressed, I put on some black Nike socks and grabbed my slides. I slipped them on and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and wet my face. 'I feel like I forgot something...right my fangs' i thought. My fangs came out and I brushed them.

Downstairs

When i made it Downstairs, Asami was talking on the phone. "Opal I'm fine...yes me and Jayanti are staying with korra." Asami said into the phone. I moved hair from my ear to listen into the conversation.

"Ooooh...you're staying with your crush...Asami has a crush" opal said in sing song voice from the other line. I smiled. A bit of blush creeped on my face. I kept going down. "Hey ill call you back she coming...yes, yes, ill do it...whatever bye." Asami said hanging up. "Hey...who was that?" I asked already knowing. "Oh...it was opal. She was just checking in." Asami said smiling at me.

"Hey...korra can I ask you something?" Asked Asami. "Yea sure" I said. "So the mayor is having a party...well he has this party every year-" Asami said before I cut her off. "Right the founding families party" i said. "Yea...how do you know..." Asami asked. "My family is one of the founding families...the Gillian family" I said. Asami was surprised because of the way she was looking at me. "Wow...I didn't know." Said Asami. "I even mentioned it on the first day of school" I said. "Would you believe me if I said I was more focused on...you then your voice..." Asami said in a sexy tone. I swallowed a dry lump and I was sweating like crazy. Asami was a inch away from my face. I could feel her breath and im pretty sure she could feel mine.

I looked into her eyes and she looked back into mine. 'I...I can't hold back anymore' I thought to myself.

No One's POV

"*clears throat* ladies..." Jason said seeing his sister about to kiss his girlfriend's sister. Korra and asami quickly moved away from each other. Both girls with deep red blush on their faces. "Brother...how is your morning" korra said nervously. "Oh don't try and change the subject little sister" Jason smiled.

After Jason got the girls to calm down, his girlfriend walked down from her room. "Morning..." Jayanti said kissing Jason on the lips. "Morning" Jason said smiling and kissing her back.

"I caught these two...about to kiss" Jason said turning to look at Asami and korra. Jayanti went wide eyed and laughed. "Hahaha...very funny" Asami said. "Anyway...me and Jayanti are going to the founding families party." Jason said. Korra immediately grabbed Jason's arm and pulled him into the office. "The party!?...are you crazy...the last we attended that was before you and I disappeared from republic city. We signed a paper with our names." Korra whispered. "Don't worry I'll just tell Jayanti that they were the original Gillian siblings." Jason said.

"You have a point...uggghhh...ill attend it with Asami." Korra said. Jason just smiled. They both went back with the girls. When they went into the kitchen, Jake was making breakfast and the girls talking with him. Jason and korra smiled at each other.

"Hey...Asami...do you wanna go with me to the party?" Asked korra. "Uh...sure" Asami said smiling. "Then its a date..." korra said smiling. Korra left the kitchen and Jayanti and the other two boys looked at Asami. "Oooooh" Jayanti said.

Asami was blushing. Korra came back into the kitchen. "I forgot breakfast...*nervous laugh*" korra said.

Later thet night

"Korra...when are you gonna be back?" Asked Jake as he walked into korra's room. Korra was trying to tie his tie. "Ummmm...I don't know actually." Korra said.

"Why do you ask?" Korra asked. "No reason...I was just wondering...I mean I live in a house where any Vampire's can come in." Jake said. "*chuckles*...Jake you'll be fine...call me if you need anything" korra said finishing up tieing her tie and grabbing the coat that came along with the suit. "Ok...have fun..." Jake said. "Will do..." korra smiled.

She headed downstairs and met up with her brother who was also wearing a suit. "Where are the girls?" Korra asked.

"Right here..." Asami said. Jason and korra both looked at the two girls at the top of the stairs. 'Wow' both Jason and korra thought the same.

Asami was wearing a red shiny dress with long sleeves and a little slit on the dress where her thigh was. Jayanti was wearing a white tight dress that was a bit tight and showed her curves. Jason and korra were both blushing. "You  look...gorgeous 'sami" korra said. "You look like an angel, babe" Jason said. "Shall we." Jason said sticking out his hand to take Jayanti's. "We shall." Jayanti said taking his hand. Jason took Jayanti's hand and put it in a arm lock.

Korra was still admiring Asami's beauty. "Korra...are you ok?" Asked Asami. Korra was finally back in reality. "Huh!...yea...yea, I'm fine" korra said.

In the limo

Korra was a bit nervous about this so called date. Asami on the other hand was excited. Asami put a hand on korra's thigh and squeezed it making korra blush. "Sorry...i...I didn't mean to do that." Asami said blushing. "It...its ok" korra said blushing.

Suddenly the limo door opened. The driver had gotten out and opened the door. "We are here miss Gillian." The driver said outside the door. First went Jayanti and Jason. Cameras flashed and everyone was wondering who they were. Then korra and asami walked out. Korra buttoned up her vest while she got out. Korra took Asami's hand in a arm lock. Cameras began to flash.

The 4 of them walked up the red carpet. They made it to the door way.