chapter 28: A deal

Korra's POV

'Did he just say...hybrid?' I thought to myself. I looked at my girlfriend who was also looking at me. I've heard of a hybrid but I thought Damon made it up to scare me.

"Look if you want me to help you need to give me something in return." Klaus said. "And that is?" I asked him. "You need to...babysit my daughter...me and her mother and the rest of my family have some crisis going on and we need someone to care for her...can you do that." He said. I was kinda not feeling it since I'm not really good with kids. "Ooooh...can we please babe" Asami pleaded. I couldn't say no now. "Fine we'll care for your daughter." I agreed.

After that Klaus invited us to some drinks, on him ofcourse. I didn't drink to much since I would be driving, tho Asami drank a lot. "Thanks Klaus...I think we should head back. And thank you for helping us." I said as I carried Asami. "No problem, I'm glad to help, tho I know Damon told you not to trust an original...but since I heard about stefan's death...I've sent Caroline some money since I heard she and Alaric Saltzman are rebuilding the Salvatore boarding house...so you can trust." He said in his British accent. I smiled an nodded my head. I carried Asami out of the bar and took her to the car.

At the motel

I finally arrived at the motel and I got Asami into the room and changed her. After I changed her and after blushing a whole ton I got my phone out to call Jason to see how the search was going.

I looked through my contact list and found his contact ID. I had him as, killer🔪, I pressed his contact and the phone began to ring.

In New York. No One's POV After this.

Ring ring ring

Damon was walking into the hotel room. Followed by the two girls who he was with.

Ring ring ring

"Jason someone's calling." Said opal pointing at a phone charging on the kitchen counter. Jason rushed to the phone and picked it up and answered. "Hello?" Jason asked.

"Oh hey korra." Jason said.

"Sorry I didn't answer, me and the girls were just getting back from what we came here for and I had left my phone charging. Yea we found it. Ok. Then we'll see you in two days. Great. Bye" Jason said and hung up his phone. "So what did korra want?" Asked azula. "She said that they're gonna stay for one more day and said we could do the same or go back home." Jason replied back. "Well I think we should stay a for one more day." Opal commented. "Ok then, one more day it is." Jason smiled.