chapter 7: know each other? we're dating

No One's POV

"GIRLS ITS TIME FOR DINNER..." Korra yelled so the sato sisters could hear. Korra could hear the doors opening and closing. She could hear the girls talking and giggling. "Hey korra...can I ask you something...who used to live with you other than your uncle?" Asami asked with her hands behind her back. "Why do you ask?" Korra asked with another question. "Because my sister found a lacey bra in one of the drawers of the dresser in her room." Asami said showing korra the bra. It was pink. And korra blushed at that. "JAKE! I MEAN UNCLE!" Korra yelled. Jake came running down the stairs. "What is it korra?" Asked Jake.

Korra grabbed Jake and dragged him to her office. Which for now was jakes. "I thought you cleared out all of Kuvira's stuff" Whispered korra. "Oops...sorry" Jake said. "Take this and go hide it in your room. And hurry back down for dinner" korra said. "Ok..." Jake said.

Korra went back with Asami and Jayanti. "So who's was it?" Asami asked, with a hint of jealousy. "Are you...are you jealous?" Korra asked raising her brow. "What!? No!...what's for dinner..." Asami said passing korra. Korra was smiling and had her hands behind her back. "Yea, she's jealous." Jayanti said smiling. Korra laughed and so did Jayanti.

"So...korra how old are you?" Asked Jayanti. "I'm seventeen..." korra said nervously. "And you..." korra said with her hands still behind her back. "I'm twenty-one..." Jayanti said smiling. Once they reached the dinning table, they saw five plates, placed on the table, empty but clean. Silverware on each side of the plates. "Hey why is there five plates...there's only four of us?" Jayanti asked.

"Because one plate is for me..." a strong manly voice said. Jayanti and asami turned around to a guy around the size of Jayanti. Just a tad bit taller. "Jayanti?" The guy asked "Jason?" Jayanti asked. "Do you two know each other?" Korra asked.

"Know each other...we're dating!" Jayanti said happily. Jayanti ran to her so called boyfriend and jumped into his arms. Jason caught her in his arms and kissed her. She kissed back.

After a while

"Wait so you're Jason's sister?" Asked Jayanti. "Younger sister and I'm adopted..." Jason said smiling. "Yes...younger sister...Jason can I talk with you...in private." Korra said. They left the dinner table. They went towards the office. Korra opened the sliding doors and her and Jason walked in. She closed the doors and sighed. Korra turned around and walked towards the office desk.

"Does she know..." korra said. "About me yes...you...I don't think so." Jason said. "You think she told Asami?" Korra asked. "I told her not to...I compelled her not to say anything...but after that I gave her a vervain watch so I wouldn't have to compell her again." Jason said. "Ok...I don't care if you date Jayanti...just be careful..." korra said. "I will...don't worry your little head sister...*laughing*" Jason said messing with korra's hair. Korra smiled while fixing her hair. After that they walked out of the office and went back to dinner. The girls were laughing.

"I guess Jake told you guys a joke" korra said smiling. "Yep..." Asami said smiling. "Well...let's enjoy this meal." Korra said smiling and sitting down next to Asami. They all ate and talked and laughed, they had a great time.