chapter 27: Not just a vampire

No One's POV

"So have you thought about what your going to do?" Asked the raven haired girl. They had just came back to their motel room after their trip to the store. "I think..." korra said grabbing two bags and taking them inside and coming back for more. "I think I'll go meet Klaus Mickelson...don't worry I'll be fine ok" korra said to her girlfriend.

In New York

Bam

"Anthony!" Jason yelled as he busted through the door.

"Dumbass, the door was unlocked" azula said facepalming her forehead. "Ohh...I knew that." Jason said fixing his jacket.

"Anyway, who's this guy Anthony?" Asked azula.

"Anthony Maxwell...he helped me with my issues most of the time. When korra came to New York looking for me, I hid in his home for a while." Jason said looking around the apartment. "So where is he?" Asked opal not seeing anyone home.

Jason's hearing

"Yes I know, look honey I know he has a game this weekend but I can't make it...okay ill try to...ok see you bye" a distant voice said.

In the apartment

"Hide...someone's coming." Jason said making the girls scatter. "About you?" Whispered opal. "Its time I said hello to an old friend." Jason whispered back.

The guy inserted his key but he found the door open. "Hello?" Asked the man as he came into his apartment. He closed the door behind him and set his case down. "Hello...tony" Jason said smiling and drinking some water with ice.

"Jason..." Anthony said in sad tone. "The one and only..." Jason said smiling.

"Oh my god!" Anthony smiled and went to jason and gave him a tight hug and patted him on the back.

Jason smiled and hugged back. "Girls you can come out now" Jason said out loud.

Both girls came out from their hiding spots and went to where Jason and Anthony were standing. "Who are they?" Asked Anthony. "They are my friends." Jason smiled.

"I'm Opal Beifong." Opal said sticking her hand out to greet Anthony. "Anthony Maxwell. I'm guessing you're Jason's girlfriend, you seem his type." Anthony said smiling and shaking opals hand. Opal blushed and smiled while looking at jason who was also blushing. "Ha!...they're not together, Azula Angeles, pleased to meet you." Azula said shaking Anthony's hand. Anthony looked at his friend and the blushing girl and apologized. "Its fine." Opal said smiling. Jason on the other hand was a bit embarrassed. "So what brings Jason Gillian to the streets of New York?" Asked Anthony with a curious face. "Well Tony, I need to ask you something..." Jason said.

"Sure what is it." Anthony said. "Well, we need the rock that you found years ago." Jason said. "The rock...oh! The red one with the star on it, right?" Anthony asked. "Yea! Do you still have it?" Asked Jason. "Well I kept it in my office but I haven't been in my office since I came back from Missouri to see my son play." Anthony said.

"You have a son? But your a vampire, Damon said vampire's can't reproduce." Jason said. "I kinda found a werewolve girl who I fell in love with after you left and a few years later we had a kid." Anthony smiled. Jason was suprised. "Well we need that stone." Jason said.

"Its a rock...and what for?" Asked Anthony who was still wondering why his friend wanted the rock.

"Ugh...there are werewolves in republic city, they're known as David's fire, but they call themselves the sparks, they're after the rock to free their Alpha and if we hide the rock or throw it in to the ocean they will never find it." Azula said as she grew impatient. "Look if they come looking for it and know that you have it, they will kill you to get the rock. We can take it off your hands and you and your family will be safe." Jason said.

Anthony was a bit surprised at that and went into his office and came back out with a red rock in his hand. "Here...take it far from here...I want my family safe..." Anthony said. Jason nodded and thanked his friend.

Back in New Orleans

"I'm going to meet Klaus, you coming or staying here." Korra said. "No way I'm staying. I'm going with you." Asami smiled.

They got ready and left the motel to go meet Klaus. They met up in a bar. Korra held on to Asami's hand. "You two!" Yelled someone from the bar table. This just made korra hold Asami's hand even tighter. "Yes?" Asked korra. "What are you doing, in a vampire bar?" Asked the guy who was still not showing his face. "This is a vampire bar?..." asked Asami in a bit of a scared zone. "Well, well...I guess we have dinner tonight guys." Said the guy out loud. He finally got up and went to where korra and asami were standing. A bunch of guys surrounded the couple. Korra wasn't scared one bit. Asami was still holding korra's hand.

"Well aren't you pretty? We can go back to my place...you and your friend." Another guy said.

"Now I wouldn't do that if I were you" said a guy sitting at one of the tables by himself. "Oh c'mon Klaus, they're hot, especially this beautiful la-" said the guy running his hand on Asami's hair until korra quickly attacked him and pierced her hand through his chest and took out the guys heart. "*groans*" the non heart guy groans before he fell to his knees and then he fell on his stomach. He was dead.

Korra tossed the still beating heart to the floor like it was nothing. "You guys have some nerve...touching my girlfriend" korra said turning her eyes red and her fangs coming out. The guys who surrounded them backed up.

"I told you idiots to not mess with them." Klaus said as he got up and came into the light. Korra smiled and went towards him, Asami followed. "Klaus Mickelson, at your service" Klaus said to Asami. "Asami sato, pleased to meet you" Asami said.

"Now we need your help, but I don't know how you're going to help us against some werewolves?" Asked korra crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm not just a vampire." Klaus said in his British accent.

Klaus glowed his eyes at the girls and his fangs came out. "I'm a hybrid, im the one and only hybrid. I'm Klaus Mickelson, the original Hybrid." Klaus said smiling as he was still in his hybrid form. Korra and asami looked at each other and back at Klaus.