chapter 15: Date

No One's POV

It was a Saturday night and korra had promised Asami a date. Korra was gonna wear a dress but then she thought it was to girly so she got a tux.

Knock knock knock knock

"Come in." Korra said fixing up her tie. In walked her brother. "Getting ready for the date..." Jason said. "Yes." Korra said finally put on the tuxedo jacket. "Have a good time..." Jason said.

"Thanks." Korra said. "Korra...I'm sorry." Jason said. "Your centries late brother. You should've apologized long ago." Korra said looking at herself in the mirror. "I know...korra, just please accept my apology." Jason said.

"I'll think about it...I have a date." Korra said walking out of her room. Jason sighed and left korra's room. Jake was listening into what they were talking about.

Korra left the house and hopped on her motorcycle. 'I hope you can korra'  Jake thought to himself. Korra drove to the sato mansion. But she took a detour to the flower shop. She picked out some nice red roses with white roses. Then she was back on her way to the sato mansion.

At the sato mansion

Asami was waiting outside for korra to pick her up. Then Asami saw the nice red and black motorcycle.

Korra got off her bike and took off her helmet. "You look beautiful..." korra said looking into Asami's eyes. "You look handsome..." Asami said. "Here. I got you flowers." Korra said showing Asami the pretty roses. "Korra...thank you." Asami said hugging korra. "Your welcome princess. Now let's get going" korra said.

Korra handed Asami a spare helmet and she hopped on holding korra tight as possible.

Once they got to the restaurant, one of Asami's childhood friends saw them and started talking to them. "Asami!" The boy with fiery eyes said. "Iroh?" Asami said shocked. The boy iroh hugged Asami and said, "how are you, how's school?" He asked. "I'm doing good and school is going great" Asami said.

"How are you?" Asked Asami. "Good actually...how's azula and opal?" Asked iroh. "They're fine." Asami said. "So who's your date?" Asked iroh with a smile. Korra held out her hand. "I'm korra Gillian, Asami's girlfriend" korra said smiling. "I'm Iroh angeles" iroh said shaking korra's hand. "Are you related to Azula Angeles?" Korra asked. "Yes im her grand nephew, her older brother, my grandpa who may he rest in peace is my mother's dad and I was born when azula was 1 so that's how we're related." Iroh said. "Wow...anyways I think me and asami should go sit down now, we wouldn't want to hold up the line." Korra said. "I forgot...follow me" iroh said leading the couple to their table. "Here you are. The waiter will be out in a bit with the menus but I'll take your drinks" iroh said. "I'll have champagne. Korra?" Asami said. "I'll take a champagne aswell" korra said. "Okay they'll be out with the waiter." Iroh said.

After he left korra kept looking at Asami. "Why are you looking at me...do I have something on my face?" Asami asked. Korra nodded. "You have gorgeous written all over your face" korra said smiling. "Korra..." Asami said smiling.

After the date

"Hey why is that boy working instead of being in school?" Korra asked. "Who iroh?" Asami said. Korra nodded. "Well not all of us are lucky to have parents." Asami said in a sad tone. "But he said that he had a mom" korra said. "Yea but she died after giving birth to him. Azula's parents took him in...but they didn't have enough money to put him in school so he works." Asami said.

Korra took Asami's hand and tangle their fingers with one another. They smiled at each other. "I love you Asami...more than I could ever imagine." Korra said pinning Asami to a near by wall. This made Asami blush. "So do i..." Asami said. Korra kissed Asami passionately. Korra's tongue was asking for entry and Asami didn't hesitate one bit. Now they were having a hot make out session.

"Hey you two!" A lady said. This made korra stop kissing Asami real quick. Asami was mad at whoever disrupted them. "Chief!" Korra said. Asami quickly stood up straight. "Asami sato...you girls need to get home. There's a killer out here roaming the streets and mayor raiko set up a curfew." The chief said.

After what they were told they went to go to korra's motorcycle. But someone beat them to it. Korra got in front of Asami. "Who are you!" Korra yelled. "Please i need food. I need money aswell." The person said.

The person came into the light. It was an old lady. "I have money. Here one hundred dollars should get you a good meal. Go to the restaurant around the corner and ask for iroh tell him you were sent by korra and asami." Korra said. The old woman nodded and left.

Korra turned around to find Asami smiling. "What?" Asked korra looking confused. "Nothing, nothing...I love you that's all." Asami said.

They got onto the motorcycle and left.

A few weeks later

Dear diary,

      Its been a few weeks since me and my brother have spoken. Republic city has a curfew now, courtesy of my brother. I haven't been able to forgive him. I haven't been able to tell Asami the truth either. That's why I invited her over later tonight. I can do this, diary wish me luck.

Korra wrote all that in her diary. After she finished she finished she got ready and put on some black basketball shorts and a white tank top. She put on her red and black jordans and grabbed her basketball and went to the park with a basketball court.

She practiced her shots and she suddenly started thinking about Asami.

Her brother had followed her and scared her. "Mind if I joined you. A little game of one on one?" Jason asked. "First don't scare me and second sure." Korra said.

1 hour later

"Ha 15 to nothing...I forgot how much you sucked." Korra said laughing and bouncing the ball. "Shut up*pant pant*...fuck I'm tired...even if im a vampire i still suck." Jason said smiling.

Korra smiled. "I haven't seen you smile in a long time." Korra said. "Well if bonding with my little sister make me smile then another round?" Asked Jason. "Sur why not." Korra said smiling.

Back at the Gillian mansion

Knock knock knock knock

"Coming!" Jake yelled. "Hey jake...is korra home?" Asked Asami. "Afraid not Asami she went to the park with her brother." Jake said.

Jake saw the Gillian siblings coming their way. "Oh wait here they come." Jake said. Asami turned around and saw korra and her brother. Korra was all sweaty and had her tank top off and around her neck. Asami blushed and stared at korra's abdominal abs.

"Hey princess." Korra said. Korra went in and Jason and Jake followed Asami in. "Let me shower first and I'll come down in a bit." Korra said hugging and kissing Asami. "Ok...ill be here, waiting." Asami said still blushing.

After korra was done showering she went to where Asami and her brother were at. "Where's jake?" Korra asked. "He's in the kitchen." Jason said. "Oh ok." Korra said.

Korra and asami talked for a while and Jason went to help Jake.

"Do you think she'll take it well?" Asked Jason. "I don't know. You know just because your bored doesn't mean me and you have to get along. You and I haven't gotten along so why should we now." Jake said in a stern voice. "Okay..." Jason said.

2 hours had passed and asami left. Korra went into the kitchen finding Jason on his phone and Jake eating. "So how did she take it?" Asked Jason not looking away from his phone. "I...I didn't tell her." Korra said. "What!? You had two whole hours and you didn't tell her!" Jake said finally looking at korra. "I know but I got scared..." korra said. Jake face palmed his face.

"Whatever my birthday is in two days and I don't want to ruin it...I'm going to bed." Korra said. "Its only 7:15." Jason said. "I don't care...goodnight" korra said and went to her room.