chapter 18: korra's party

Author's POV

Hey girls and guys, so it is korra's birthday in this chapter. Let's just say that some...hot...intimate and ofcourse drama goes down as usual but please continue reading to find out more.

No One's POV

Everyone was at korra's house. "This is the best party ever." A girl said. "Yea, I can't believe korra has this huge house." Another girls says.

"Oh dude look I found, burboun." A boy said in the crowd to his friend. Jason luckily was not going to let anyone touch his burboun. "Thank you." Jason said grabbing the burboun bottle. "Hey dude whats your problem!" The boy said. "My house. My stuff...I think you've got enough to drink." Jason said. "Oh c'mon brother...it's my birthday after all. Let them drink. Don't be a buzz kill" korra said who was walking behind her brother. Jason compelled the boy to leave with his friends. Korra saw someone that stuck out to her. It was Asami who had just walked into the party. Korra saw kuvira walk up to Asami. Korra grabbed her brother and dragged him to the pool table that was set up by the dinner table. "Play with me..." korra said. "Okay." Jason said.

With Asami and kuvira

"Ah the famous Asami Sato." Kuvira said. Kuvira had two cups that were filled with beer. "Towel girl..." Asami said. Kuvira looked at Asami with a confused look. "Sorry...I...I've had a bad day yesterday." Asami said pinching the bridge of her nose. "Its fine...I take it you found out about korra...right?" Kuvira said handing Asami a beer. "It's just hard to believe...I'm just really shocked i guess." Asami said. "Look if your wondering...if korra is bad because of what she is...I promise you she isn't okay." Kuvira said.

"Many vampire feed off of people...korra, she's different. Korra doesn't feed on people because she fears that she might hurt you or anyone who is innocent." Kuvira said. Asami was listening and looking at korra who was with her brother playing pool and laughing. "Also if you didn't know...korra lost jake...he died..." Kuvira said. Asami quickly turned to look at Kuvira in shock. "Jake is dead..." Asami said.  "I'll let korra explain...if you want to talk to her, you can go to her room and I'll take her up there." Kuvira said. "Okay...I'll wait in her room then." Asami said.

Before Asami went to the room though she told Kuvira she needed to drink a bit more.

1 hour later

Kuvira took asami, who was a bit drunk to korra's room. After Kuvira left Asami in the room she went to go get korra. "Hey korra." Kuvira said. "Hey Kuvira, what do you need" korra said. "Asami's up in your room waiting to talk with you." Kuvira said. "Hold on I'm about to beat Jason." Korra said. 'Wow she must be very drunk if she's playing with Jason right now.' Kuvira thought to herself. Korra won the game and she was about to walk up the stairs but Kuvira stopped her. "On second thought...sober up a bit then you can go." Kuvira said.

"I'll sober up in my room...ill be fine." Korra said in a drunk voice. Kuvira left and korra went up the stairs to her room.

Knock knock knock knock

"Asami its me...I wanted to talk with you..." korra said. "Come in..." Asami said. Korra opened the door and went in but stayed in front of the door.. Asami was a bit nervous to be with korra now that she knew what korra was. "I can hear your heartbeat faster...your nervous to be with me right." Korra said still looking towards the door. "Well what do you expect..." Asami said. "I don't even know why I asked permission to come into my room." Korra said turning around to face Asami. Korra blurred to Asami and pinned her down on the mattress. "Korra..." Asami said looking into korra's blue eyes. "Asami...please don't leave me *cries*" korra said crying at the same time. "Korra your drunk..." Asami said. Korra hugged Asami tight. "Asami I love you!" Korra said still acting like a little child.