Chapter44~The almost Married Couple~

Manik snuggled in nandini's hair and she hid herself in his shoulder.

"Morning love" He whispered trailing wet kisses on her neck.

"It's 8am Manik let me sleep for the love of God" She whined and positioned her face in his neck half laying on him.

"Well I'm sorry if I was trying to be romantic" He frowned.

"You're romantic all the time" She mumbled in his neck.

"Okay can we sleep for like an hour more please. I want to be with you." He whined a little and kissed her cheek.

"No you've work." She said with  finality in her voice.

"I don't want to go" He made whining noises in her hair. She looked up and rested her chin on his chest.

"Just some more time then you wouldn't have to bear with her please" She caressed his cheek with her thumb.

"I can't. Every second with that woman is hard. All I can think about is million ways to strangle her to death." He grunted but his eyes soften when he looked at her.

"You don't have to be angry all the time her existence doesn't matter to me. It shouldn't matter to you too."

"I can't Nandini I can't forget your face when you came to me bleeding. It was hard enough now that I've to work with her for I don't know how many more months.''

"You'll get through this I promise'' She pecked his lips and he gave her a dazzling smile.

After Malhotra companies went into debt Maira's company funded a major project and bought some shares too and now they are tolerating her just for the sake of the company.

It took every ounce of manik's strength to not to send her behind the bars after a lot of pleading from Nandini.

"Get up I've to get to work in forty minutes" She rolled on the otherside of the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

Nandini got a job in a major fashion house and she's leading a major project too.

The struggle and the long seperation was worth it in the end.

She came back dressed in a white net puffy sleeved top and blue jeans.

"I took your clothes out go take a shower." She hurried while taking his other things out.

He sneakily went behind her and pulled her towards him. Her back to his front.

"You look gorgeous" He dropped a kiss behind her ear.

"Aren't you being a little touchy today?" She smirked looking at him.

"It's physically impossible for me to not touch you" With one swift she was facing him.

And slapped his lips to hers. Her hands snaked to his neck and she jumped and he was immediately ready to catch her.

Her back hit the wall and their tongues mingled with each other their, teeth clashed together.

She pulled away and attacked his neck instead and his hand roamed under her top.

He hissed and pulled away from her.

"That's going to leave a mark" He scrunched his brows when she bit his neck. She smirked and kissed the area where she bit.

"That's the plan" She jumped down from his arm keeping a distance from him.

He rolled his eyes at her cave woman tendencies and after giving a last kiss he went to get ready.

"It's getting ugly" Manik grunted as he looked in the mirror. The mark getting bluish purple.