Chapter 42~Mr And Mrs?~

"Mukti, Alya and Navy- it's okay you sit" Sushmita said as she glanced at Navya's heavily pregnant belly

"Yes that's a good idea" She sighed caressing her belly.

All the guests sat on their seats waiting for the bride. The chitter chatter, white floral decoration and an aisle waiting for the bride.

Manik was already at the altar his father, cabir, abhimanyu and Dhruv stood besidess him as his groomsmen.

"You both get Nandini it's time." Sushmita checked the time on her wrist and instructed to Alya and Mukti. They nodded and walked away to get her.

"My hands are all sweaty and gross" Manik said as dhruv fanned him with a flyer which he found on a table.

"You both were already married, always acting like a married couple we knew it 'best friends' is just a facade. You're just making it official today stop being dramatic." Raj rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were supposed to support me. I always knew I'm adopted." Manik scrutinised Raj.

"Why would we adopt you?" He smirked.

Manik was going to retort when he spotted a fast paced Mukti coming towards him. Her posture tensed and she sighed when she reached to him at the altar.

"Is everything alright?" Abhi asked rubbing her arms in an up and down motion because she looked like she's Gonna burst into tears.

"I think you should read this manik" She said without looking at him and urged him to take it.

His brows creased in confusion and took the white paper she held it for him.

I really tried to change Manik but I couldn't. This is not who I am I'm deeply sorry but I can't get through this wedding. Hope you forgive me someday!!

-Nandini

"So your husband sent something for you" Navya chirped as she entered the room with a paper bag in her hand

"Not yet" Nandini remarked adjusting her dress in front of the mirror and she rolled her eyes.