Chapter9~You only drink with me~

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

"My god let a girl sleep." Nandini yelled on the phone her eyes still closed.

"It's wakey wakey time."

"Get lost manik." She said her voice groggy.

"Dayum your sexy morning voice." Manik said with a daze and nandini smiled.

"Mornings be like!" Nandini said dreamily and sat straight now wide awake.

And they burst out laughing.

"Agar itna flirt kisi aur ke saath kara hota toh abhi tak single na hote." Manik said laughing.

"Tell me about it." Nandini chuckled and got up from the bed.

"So why did you called me?" She asked drawing the curtains open.

"Because I'm your alarm, I always wake you up in the morning and---"

"The first voice I hear in the morning is yours." She continued and sat on the bed with a smile.

"Yes" He sighed.

"Oh! You are already awake, get ready fast we have to unpack your stuff too." Cabir said from the door and she nodded in response.

"Is it okay if I talk to----" She was saying but was cut off

"Whose voice was that?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"My roommate obviously." She replied.

"You live with a boy?" He asked suppressing his anger.

"And a girl too" She mentioned but that doesn't stop him to get mad.

"I will tell sush and she will change your house." He said angrily and tjis made nandini so angry.

"We are not 10 anymore and I like them and just so you know the guy is hot, just my type." She said angrily and cut the call.

What does she think about herself? He thought and threw his phone.

What does he think of himself? She muttered and switched off her phone in anger.

Nandini got ready in a flannel top and denim shorts with a bun. She entered the kitchen with a sight of cabir sitting on the shelf eating nutella.

"Eww nutella." Nandini crunched her nose as he saw cabir licking the spoon and box of nutella lying on the shelf.

"I know nutella is gross." Navya said coming inside the kitchen.

"Chocolate and nuts - pure evil." Nandini continued and cabir just stared at them.

"So true that's like insult of chocolate." Navya said.

"Oh! My god you are first ever person I have ever met who doesn't like nutella and I'm so happy right now." Nandini said excitedly and Navya laughed.

"I know." Navya said and they highfied.

"Aw look at you two new friendship is blooming." Cabir fake gushed throwing his arms on their each shoulder.

"Babe I finally got a partner to plan conspiracies against you." Navya winked and nandini smirked.

"Yeah like I'm scared of you girls." Cabir said rolling his eyes and made his way outside the kitchen.

"I'm triggered." Nandini said folding her arms and Navya looked at her.  And that exact moment they knew what they are suppose to do.

"Cabir" They both shouted and ran behind him.