Chapter15~Flashbacks~

The most lame and crappiest chapter ever written. I'm so sorry for the delay and i tried to make it a little longer.
I promise upcoming chapters will be good.

Thanks for the patience again.

FLASHBACK

"Manik from so many years your life has been revolving around her and you are so oblivion to that. And now when she's not around look at you." Nyonica said softly.

"Is it really true?" He asked confused.

"Ask yourself manik." She said caressing his cheeks lovingly and left from there to give him some time to think.

                             ~~~

"Alya please calm down." Abhi cut her off and tried to calm her patiently.

"No abhi not today! Have you even seen him." She said pointing manik out and he looked at her confused.
"He doesn't eat or sleep properly. Person who works day and night is having a complain session on a working day like seriously."

She walked upto manik who was looking at her without blinking. Her eyes softened and she cupped his face.

"Just open your eyes manik you are in love with nandini." She said softly.

"Am I?" He whispered still sinking the words which was thrown at him. And everyone shook their head at these thick skulls.

(These two scenes are from chapter 10 and 11 if you don't remember.)

Manik remembered these two incidents and was thinking really hard if it's true.

It's evening now and manik have  returned from work.
He was sitting on his bed with his head resting on the bedrest.

From childhood he was always with nandini and didn't befriend any other girls except her even after nandini insisted him.

They were there for each other and they didn't need someone else.  As they grew up they didn't realise a need of a partner and before they can think of anything else nandini came to Mumbai

Manik was so perplexed about his feelings. He was in a dilemma about his feelings.

A knock on the door distracted him and mukti was standing on the door.

"Hey mukti come in what are you doing here?" Manik asked straightening himself.

"We need to catch up so what's up?" Mukti asked sitting beside him.

"Yeah we need to catch up at 8 in the night." He said sarcastically and she chuckled.

"Okay so tell me what's bothering you." Mukti asked raising her brows.

"And how do you know something is wrong."

"I know you from so long manik give me some credits." She said self praising herself and he rolled his eyes at her arrogance.

"I don't know mukti something is wrong with me. I miss nandini so much that I'm not even able to sleep or eat. I'm always up all night thinking about her. It's so annoying. It's like I'm obsessed with her so much. I don't know what to do." He finished saying and looked up to see mukti smiling ear to ear.

"Stop with the smile it's creepy." He said annoyed that he's telling her his sad story and instead of giving a solution to him she's giving ghostly creepy smiles.

"Because my friend......." She threw an arm on his shoulder and didn't say anything after that.

"What are you waiting for Rahul Gandhi to become the prime minister?" Manik asked sarcastically and she hit his head.