Chapter16~Unknown feelings~

Nandini was walking down the halls of the college when a voice boomed through the corridors.

She turned around and saw alec running to her direction to catch up to her.

"Hey long time no see." He said panting a little.

"Well well my best friend is in town and I'm the happiest person on earth right now." Nandini said with a wide smile which couldn't be missed.

"Someone's happy." Alec said as they started walking towards their next class.

"Yes I'm by the way we have a project so you are my partner." Nandini exclaimed as they entered the fish market also known as class.

"And you are bossy missy." He said with a pointed look as they took a seat and she just shrugged.

The class got started as the professor entered.

                          |||

It was first day of manik in Malhotra industries branch in Mumbai. He's working here for the first time so he was kind of nervous.

He entered through the shiny glass doors of the office with his charming self. He entered his cabin which was well flourished.

He took his seat when his manager came to brief him about the projects  he's supposed to handle.

"Sir today you have a meeting with Myra Khanna hire of fusion grade  company for a project. This project is the main reason you were called here." His manager aman briefed him.

Manik nodded while reading a file.

"Just remind me an hour ago." Manik said still engrossed in his file and aman left from there.

It was finally the time for meeting and manik made his way towards the conference room.

He entered the room and it was full of people. His eyes stopped on a tall brunette with brown eyes and hair coming till her waist.

She was wearing a white shirt with black pencil skirt and was tad in high stilettos. She came forward and stood in front of him.

"Maira Khanna" she introduced herself with a straight face and forwarded her hand.

"Manik Malhotra" He said taking her hand in a formal handshake.

"So may we start the meeting?" She asked with a straight face and manik nodded and took his seat.

Maira was giving the presentation and everyone was so impressed with the professionalism and the creativity.

When it came to an end everyone applauded because of the excellent work.

"So Mr Malhotra what do you think?"Myra asked with a smirk.

"You will get a call about my decison  after sometime. It will take us sometime to decide if your company will be able to provide what we are demanding. So you will get a call. Thanks for your time." After saying that manik left from there leaving her all flustered. Everyone were a little shocked as the presentation was good and it was no brainer that the project belonged to them.

Manik was making some presentations on his laptop when the door barged open making him smirk.

"How dare you insult me like that in front of everyone Mr Manik Malhotra? You don't have any right to behave like this do you understand that." Maira said banging the table.

"Don't forget Miss Khanna that you are standing in my office, in my cabin atleast have some decency." He said patiently.

"I was good in there and you know that but you embarrassed me purposely." She said angrily.