Chapter25~Disappointing bearings~

"Are you okay?" Cabir asked sitting besides her on the swing.

"Is it too bad to follow your dreams?" Does that make you a villain for the people you love?" Nandini's voice cracked and he rubbed her arm soothing her down.

"Is your decision hurting someone?" He asked in a soft voice.

"A little maybe!" She answered immediately.

"Then I'm sure you'll make it up for them!" He said bumping his shoulders with her's.

"Not many people get this chance to follow their dreams nandini, getting what they wanted and becoming who they really wanted to be. Some people would give up anything to get that chance in life and you are getting one don't let that go just because people in your life loves you and I'm sure they'll be happy if you are happy." He explained calmly and she listened to him without blinking.

"From when you became so intellectual cabi?" She teased grinning.

"Well I can give a good advice when I want to." He shrugged.

"Thank you I really needed that." She genuinely thanked him.

"Who want some beer?" Navya barged in holding beer bottles.

"You are a saviour navya I love you!" Cabir jumped from his place and took the bottles from her.

"Here" She passed nandini a bottle but she politely denied because apparently she doesn't drink without manik.

"Your mom will come around nandini it's okay give her some time." Navya tried to make her feel better.

"But will manik this time?" She asked apprehensive but no one answered because this time even they don't know.

|||

Three hours earlier

Hotel room,

"You know what I already filled the forms and told them yes. So there's nothing you could do at this point. I'm going and that is final." Nandini yelled in anger and the next thing she knew sushmita slapped her.

"Aunty" Manik yelled and immediately stood between the two of them.

"Just hear her out it's not like she said she's running away. Calm down okay." Manik coaxed her mother and made her sit on the bed.

He looked at nandini who was just standing there without any emotion on her face.

"Tell her to calm down, she is asking me if she could go across the country when she has already signed the contract. She has grown up so much that she doesn't even want her mother's permission now." She yelled frustrated.

"I thought you would be proud of me." Nandini whispered disappointed in her mother's reaction.

Nandini had never done anything in her life which made her mother proud not even in school.

She was the one in thousands of people in college who got this opportunity. And that was the moment she knew her mother would be proud.

All the sacrifices and hardwork her mother did to provide her and abhi would pay off but the exact opposite was happening.

"I was until you decided to act selfish." Her mother said and nandini's head snapped at her.

"Sush please calm down." Manik kneeled down and tried to ease the situation.

"No manik, she needs to grow up I'm tired of her immature actions." She said tiredly and stood up.

"I'm not immature mom you need to understand that." Nandini tried to explain her point.