Chapter13~Paradise~

Nandini was on the terrace sitting on the swing actually on cabir's swing. She was just looking at the stars.

She heard some shuffling and the next think she knew manik was sitting right beside her.

It was silent for a while nobody said a word. They just sat there making up the separation of three months.

"I'm sorry you felt that way." Manik broke the silence and she didn't reply.

"I didn't eat pizza for past three months because I didn't have my pizza date with me. And you didn't drink without me because I'm your drinking partner." He said looking at her but she didn't reply.

"By the way how's Alec." He continued to start a conversation.

"Manik get out seriously you are annoying the heck out of me." She snapped and got up to leave but he pulled her back on the swing.

He jerked her towards himself and they were inched away.

"I won't let you go not now, not ever." Manik whispered and she just looked at him with soft eyes.

"I missed you sugar plum." He whispered almost emotionally.

They both were never apart since their childhood and now when they are they don't know how to handle it.

"No you didn't." She almost shouted and got up.

"Why would you think that?" He asked perplexed and got up.

"Because you avoided me." She murmered without looking at him.

"Nand----"

"Please manik save it." She said and stood there leaning towards the railing.

"I missed you okay. It hurt me that you left me without even asking if I'm okay with your decison. It hurt me that you stopped bothering about me. It hurt me that you got a new best friend and replaced me." Manik lashed on her and her eyes turned glassy.

They just want to vent out whatever they have inside them because they have been suffering from so many months.

So many misunderstandings have been built that if they won't clear it now then it will become a problem later in future.

"What do you think I didn't miss you? I was enjoying here? I was a mess manik. I realised that I was so dependent on everyone that I don't even know how to even pay my bills. And on top of all that you freakin' ignored me when I needed you the most. Do you think it was easy for me?" Nandini yelled venting out all her frustration.

He was numb and didn't know what to say. He had no idea what she was going through. He was her best friend and he didn't know what was happening in her life.

She walked upto him and pulled by his collar. Their faces were inches apart and now tears were flowing freely from her eyes. It was enough for her.

"I can handle anyone's ignorance but yours I can't. Main marr jaoongi manik agar tumne firse aisa kara toh"   She said and it was enough for her to breakdown. Because honestly he meant so much to her.

He didn't say anything just embraced her. He tightened his grip to assure her that he won't do this again. He won't leave her not today not ever.

"I'm so sorry sugarplum. I didn't know all this. I'm so so sorry." He whispered and kissed her head.

She clutched his shirt in her fist and cried her heart out. She has been strong from so long and now she wanted to let it out.

It was a while when they broke the hug. He wiped her tears and she looked at him.