Chapter19~Halloween~

Hey there long time I know. I wasn't satisfied with what I wrote so I rewrote the chapter. Sorry for the delay but bear with me for some more time then I'll be regular promise.
And thank you for all the patience it honestly means a lot to me.
Happy reading.

                     ~~~~~~

"Why are we having this halloween party again?" Cabir asked putting the skeleton down.

Manik and Cabir went to get some halloween decoration because nandini decided out of the blue that they are having a party.

"Because halloween is the only time where you can wear slutty clothes and no one's going to judge you." Nandini answered with a happy dent smile.

"I know right I was so fascinated with Halloween since I was a kid. I mean how cool is that trick or treat." Navya said with her inner child totally showing.

"We are soul sisters you know." Nandini said with a wink and Navya chuckled.

"Haa hum toh yaha nalle baithe haina jaise." Cabir said seeing their blooming friendship.

"You are just jealous that navya spends more time with nandini than you." Manik teased.

"Yeah whatever!" Cabir rolled his eyes because damn right it was true.

Navya went upto him and hugged him from the back.

"I'm sorry for not spending time with you but I've a date planned for you." Navya whispered in his ear from the back and he immediately smiled listening to her.

"And that was my idea just so you know love you too cabi." Nandini said teasing him and he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks so much nandini if not you then my love life would be dry as hell." Cabir said sarcastically making manik chuckle.

"Stop bantering you two let's get over with these spooky decorations because party is going to start in two hours." Navya scolded them and again everyone got busy with the decorations.

After finally completing the decorations everyone went to get ready. Girls and boys were getting ready in separate rooms.

 Girls and boys were getting ready in separate rooms