Chapter29~Ferris wheel and memories~

I was sooooooo overwhelmed with the love y'all gave me in the last chapter. That was the most comments I've EVER got and I really wanted to appreciate your gesture by updating early but I didn't get any time.

But I tried to make it up by a really loooong update which I really hope you guys enjoy.

_______________

It was new year's eve today and of course the date night. Nandini was super excited as well as nervous to execute everything.

"No I really need the tables tonight please, no you listen--- Urghhh" Yelled a frustrated nandini who was booking a restaurant for today's night.

"Seems like you're having a meltdown early in the morning" Manik's voice startled her and she jumped on her place turning around.

He was leaning against her room's door clad in a black shirt and jeans smirking at her.

"Yeah it's new years and nothing is available at the last minute" She sighed and bit her lip.

With slow steps he stood in front of her and freed her lip with his finger.

"Don't do that" He said huskily and tucked her hair strand behind her ears.

"Why?" She breathed.

"It distracts me" And a slow smile crept on her face.

"So as much as I like all of your efforts and early morning chores I don't want you to work out on this." He said snaking his arms on her waist and pulled her closer.

"But I want our date to be perfect" She whined playing with his shirt buttons.

"It will be because I'll hangout with you even in a dumpster so it's cool." He shrugged smiling seeing her adorable act.

"You're just nice" She whispered and kissed his cheek. "Now go I've things to prepare" She said coming out of his grasp and pushed him out of the door and he just gave her a flying kiss.

_________

It was 7pm when Malhotra Mansion's bell rang, Nyonica opened the door and gasped.

"My my you look gorgeous nandini come inside!"

Nandini was wearing a short backless white summer dress with a braid adorned her crown. Her eyes had a thin liner and glossed lips.

"Thank you nyo aunty" She smiled nervously fiddling with her fingers.

"What's the occasion?" Nyonica asked raising her brows.

"About that! if you give me permission so can I take your jigar ka tukda aka your son aka manik out tonight?" Nandini asked battling her lashes.

"As in it's new years and two best friends want to hangout?"

"No as in it's new years and I'm in love with your son and I want to take him out on our first official date." She said with a weird confidence coming out of her.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm so happy finally it is happening. I can die a happy woman now." Nyonica gleed like a fangirl and immediately pulled nandini in a hug in which she couldn't breath.

"Um! what's happening? " Manik asked as he descended down the stairs looking confused as the two ladies were squealing like fangirls.

He was dressed in a white button down with blue jeans and his perfectly gelled hair.