Chapter5~Don't go~

Nandini parked her car outside Malhotra industries. It was 11 in the morning and she decided to pay a visit.

She went inside while jumping like an excited bunny. Nobody stopped her as everyone knew her very well.

"Hey Sophia." She wished the receptionist and she waved in return with a bright smile.

Nandini went to Raj's cabin and knocked. She entered inside as she got a heads up.

"Hi uncle." She said enthusiastically and he looked up smiling brightly.

"You don't need to knock princess." He said as she hugged him tightly.

"I know but still." She said breaking the hug. She took a seat in front of him.

"So how come you are here?" He asked.

"Can't I miss my uncle." She said battling her eyes.

"Manik is in a meeting." Raj exclaimed and nandini opened her mouth in shock.

"But I came to meet you." She said in her defence.

"Princess I know you better than you." He smirked and she sighed.

"Okay you won I wanted to tell him something." She said in a low voice.

"He's in the conference room." Raj said with a smile.

"Bye uncle will meet you after talking to manik." She said getting up.

"Princess." He called up and she turned around.

"For you" Raj said giving her a big bar of dark chocolate and her eyes twinkled.

"You are the bestest uncle you know that right?" She said kissing him on his cheek.

"Have been told so." He replied with a chuckle.

She made her way to the conference room. She opened the door and everyone's eyes were on her. Nandini got no chill.

Manik who was giving the presentation looked at her shocked. He gave her a talk-to-you later look but she glared at him giving him a meeting-is-more-important-than- bestfriend look.

Manik was going to say something when interrupted by his secretary's cough to let him know people are waiting.

Nandini rolled her eyes and left the room quietly. She went to manik's cabin and made herself comfortable. She took out her phone to kill some time and an hour passed but manik wasn't back yet.

She got up and left the cabin. She was going to the conference room again when she saw manik's secretary.

"Hey Rahul did the meeting got over and where is manik?" She asked.

"Ma'am the meeting got over fifteen minutes ago and I saw him going towards the washroom." He answered and she nodded at him. Muttering a quick thank you she left to find him.

Whenever she visits Malhotra companies it's always felt like she's roaming in a park but who cares when the owner is your best friend.

Her patience was running out as it was more than an hour she was here. She came here just to tell him an important news but he doesn't even have the time to listen her.

Nandini banged open the men's washroom totally angry. Again nandini got no chill.

"Manik Malhotra what is wrong with you?" She shouted at him who was washing his hands.

"Nandini this is men's washroom. What is wrong with you?" Manik exclaimed embarrassed as he saw other employees were also there.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" She roared angrily and before he could say anything she turned towards other two men in the washroom.