Chapter37~Wifey skills~

"It's 1am" Navya stated as she opened the door raising her brows.

"We lost track of the time." Nandini replied sheepishly and they both entered inside seeing the sight of Cabir laying on the couch.

"Is he dead?" Manik asked expecting an an answer from Navya but she just shrugged.

"Navya didn't let me sleep because she was excited to hear about your date." Cabir sat up straight releasing a yawn.

They chuckled and manik went to change. The trio settled in the living room where nandini was filling them up with the details.

After ten minutes she got up to pour herself some water.

"Oh we have something else to tell you" Cabir exclaimed rubbing his hands together and nandini looked at him confused.

"I knocked her up" Cabir mentioned it randomly pointed his finger towards navya.

Nandini gasped and dropped her glass on the floor. Navya just shook her head at his bluntness and picked up the glass carefully.

"You can close your mouth now"

"You're you are pregnant? Like a baby is growing inside you like this man child is going to be a dad? Oh my god this is---this is too much"

"Manik Manik Manikkkkkkkk" Nandini started yelling frantically circling around.

"What happened? Did you not get enough likes on Instagram or is your Sephora shipment late?" Manik made himself comfortable on the bean bag real slow.

Her face burnt due to anger and Cabir burst out laughing.

"He knows you so well nandini it freaks me out sometimes" Cabir hit her with a pillow.

"Yes because we are soulmates so it's his duty to know me!" She mumbled with a sarcastic smile and manik had an amused smile.

"Your little romance is making me sick urgh!" Navya urged and lied flat on the fluffy carpet.

"Cabir tell him what you just told me." Nandini demanded standing in front of him and he looked at her bored.

"Navya are you okay? You look sick like legit sick like your entire face is green sick." manik looked at her concerned and she didn't say anything as she was too tired to say anything.

"Not sick just pregnant-----I think that's the same thing right?" Cabir said thoughtfully and nandini flicked his head.

"Shut up dumbass"

"Your support is what I live for Cabir!" Navya spit the words out.

"Whoah! Congratulations you two starting your own family? I'm really happy for you guys." Manik congratulated them but nandini could obviously tell he was sounding a tiny bit sad.

"Are we getting married or I'm going to be thr girl whose dumbass boyfriend knocked her up?" Navya snapped sitting straight.

"No babe we are obviously getting married" cabir stated and instantly got up to kiss her cheek.

"Dibs on maid of honour." Nandini yelled excitedly clapping her hands together.

"I thought you hated weddings?" Navya commented cuddled in Cabir's arms.

"Nope love them." She grinned and obviously didn't miss a small smile from manik.

"So if we are revealing stuff then I've something too--- I'm leaving tomorrow!" Manik announced and her face immediately fell but she concealed it.

She went near him and made herself comfortable in his arms. The bean bag was small so her lower body was lying on his lap and her head on his shoulders. He held her tightly and kissed her forehead.