𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽| 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻

Lucy was full on sprinting towards the Autobot base through the sandy path which caused her pedes to crunch with every step. She had the option to fly her way back but she promised to better herself, specifically with her sleeping schedule. Her solution? By doing physical training on her own, far away from the safety and watchful eyes of the base.

She was supposed to return back to base before the sun went down, per Ratchet's request. Although, she might have gotten carried away whilst she attempted to wield her short sword. Let's just say that she needs far more practice and basic knowledge on how to properly wield the weapon than she would've hoped.

Eventually Lucy had arrived at the military base where she now stood right outside the hanger. She took notice of the ship that was stationed right outside the base and the sight of its presence made her frown. It won't be ideal for her to simply walk in and then be heavily judged by him, it certainly wasn't going to end well.

Then she came up with an ingenious idea.

A light suddenly envelops her where it physically shrunk her down. The light slowly morphed around her, changing her appearance and replacing her armor for a more curved and plum physique. As soon as the light ceased, she fluttered her eyes open and then raised her hands up to view them. The pale skin she had not seen since her transformation and she couldn't have felt happier to be in her own skin again.

She examined herself further, tracing her hands against the fabric of her sweater and up to her cheeks as well as her hair. Her eyes trailed down to her chest and was comforted at the sight of the necklace. It pulsates in sync with her breathing where it would emanate a soft blue hue, swirled within its gem.

Satisfied with the results, she turns and heads inside the hanger.

Everyone was present within its walls, loud chattering can be heard nearby from the two wreckers who had returned from their missions in scavenging Predacon bones. While the others were scattered throughout the room either engaged in a conversation or doing menial tasks. They were all too distracted to notice her presence as she silently strolled by heading towards the small group of humans. Her main focus at the moment was getting William Fowler and taking him elsewhere to speak in private.

"Fowler, can I speak with you in private?"

The man couldn't have looked more baffled than he was. It took him a moment to fully realize who she was and it visibly made him stagger. She couldn't really put him at fault, it has been quite a while since she was last seen within her own skin.

"I--sure!" Was all he could say, but it was the answer she was looking forward to.

But before she could drag him away, Miko had stopped them by expressing her surprise towards Lucy.

"Whoa... is that really you Lucy? Your hair looks totally different!"

"My... hair?"

"Yeah! Were you always a red-head??"