𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷| 𝓝𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮

The smell of disinfectant and alcohol filled her nose, as she gently dabbed the now humid cotton ball on the patients' laceration on their forearm. From what she was told, the person had accidentally cut themselves with a hatchet whilst doing something in their garden. Once she finished cleaning, disinfecting, sterilizing and wrapping the wound, she sent the person off but not without telling them how to properly treat the wound and commenting that they should be more careful next time.

Exiting the room and she walks down the long hallways of the hospital with nurses in every corner she went. She arrives in a room where many pale green lockers reside and a couple of nurses occupying the semi-empty room. Lucy walks over to her locker, unlocking the padlock with a combination of numbers, and then she grabs hold of her small ebony backpack that contained all of her belongs. Closing the locker, clicking the padlock shut before exiting the room.

Looking down at her watch, it was nine o'clock and her ride back to base should arrive at any moment. Then someone calls her name and she raises her gaze to see Nurse Darby.

"Leaving already?"

She nods. "Yeah, I just finished attending my last patient for the night."

June hums in thought. "So who's going to pick you then?"

Lucy thinks for a moment and rests her fingers on her chin. "Not too sure..." she trails off not noticing June leaning over.

"I bet it's going to be Ratchet. ~" she cooed playfully and watches in amusement as Lucy's face instantly flushes.

"I-I...um..."

June pats her shoulder reassuringly. "Now, now there's nothing to be ashamed of." This only made her redder as it is.

Lucy stared fixedly at the floor and found it much more interesting, silently admiring the whitish marble floors. She suddenly felt the fabric underneath her uniform warm up it was her necklace and which meant one of the Autobots were nearby. Raising her head and notices a familiar tall male with his blue hair slicked back.

"Optimus...?" she breathed out; surprised to see him standing there.

June turns around to see the leader of the Autobots approaching them in his holoform. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. How was this even possible? There so many questions running through her mind and she simply couldn't get her eyes off of him. He looked so...attractive.

June blinks. "...Op...timus?"

He turns his gaze down to June in acknowledgment. "June."

She looks over at Lucy in disbelief. "When did this—"

"Happen?" Lucy finished her sentence. "They always had them implemented into their system but it was only a prototype until a couple of months ago."

Lucy walks over to Optimus and smiles directly at June. "Pretty neat, huh?" June nods slowly.