𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮| 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝓫

Megatron stood behind the group of Autobots, listening in on Optimus's explanation and uncovering the crucial detail he desperately needed. A wicked smirk graces his lips before allowing his eyes to wander until landing onto an all too familiar femme. He walks over to her, taking in her features as he reaches out to grab a strand of her hair only for his hand to phase right through her.

Suddenly the memory changes and he now stood behind the four Autobots. It showed Smokescreen complaining about failing the latest mission and Lucy arousing from her meditative state. Megatron watched the memory in silence as she walked out of the training room before adding her frustration on to Smokescreen, who was now sopping wet. His brow-ridge quirked with interest at the exchange as she walked past him, and his optics caught a glimpse of a subtle grin on her face before the memory fades to black. Standing in the middle of the dark where conversations echoed throughout the area until he could hear two distinct voices talking to one another.

"Lucy, do you think I'm not good enough?" He asks.

"Smokescreen," She exhales, "Don't think so poorly of yourself. How ironic. I think of myself like that more often than you think."

"Wait—Are you serious? I've seen you in action! You have these amazing powers, it's everyone's dream of having them!"

"I know... but not so good things have happened since I gained them, however. So much pain and suffering came with it. There are people who want to use these powers of mine for their own sadistic purposes." Her voice wavered for a moment, taking in a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—"

"Hey, it's alright." She reassures him. "Although it's not easy possessing what I have, and then finding out that these powers are strongly linked with my emotions makes things so much more difficult to control. Meditation helps, for the most part, though, I'm trying my best, slowly but surely, I'll get there eventually. Yet,"

There was a pause before she rambled. "There's so much responsibility and so much pressure when everyone else expects so much from you. I don't... think I'm good enough, to be honest."

"Hey, don't say that! I've seen the way Ratchet and Optimus look at you when you're not looking, especially Ratchet, he's heads over heels for you!"

She hums in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well, he—Oh, scrap!"

"Smokescreen? Smokescreen!"

Then their voices faded out and he stood once again in the middle of darkness. Megatron hides his arms behind his back, waiting to be brought back from the cortical psychic patch with the biggest grin plastered on his face.

He opens his optics sitting up from the table before pushing himself off. "The power to remake Cybertron as I see fit. I will pry the other two keys from Optimus Prime's lifeless fingers. We must find the exact location of the Autobot base, patch in and tear upon Smokescreen's mind if you must."