𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷| 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓸...

Lucy sat there staring blankly at the monitors of the medical bay, with her servo on her forehead with a pained expression. The throbbing pain from her head was unmistakable. She rubbed the bridge of her nose—that was nonexistent, instead, pinching the metal plating. Being so caught up in her thoughts that she failed to notice heavy footsteps approaching her. Her optics were focused on the floor before she eventually noticed a pair of pedes standing in her line of sight. She raised her gaze where she was met with two mech figures: Optimus and Ratchet, looking down at her with utter relief.

"Thank Primus your awake! We thought you were-" Ratchet was interrupted by Lucy uttering suddenly.

"Arcee—I hurt Arcee...didn't I?" She looked vacantly at them as they shared glances to each other, so her suspicions were true after all. She watched as Optimus stepped forward towards the berth she was sat on.

"You did, but the injuries weren't enough to cause any serious damage to her voice box." Optimus reassured her, however she wasn't having any of it.

"You say that...but that doesn't change anything for what I have done. I remember—my fingers around her neck—I...I could've killed her!" By simply raising her voice had caused her hair and optics to glow.

All of the nearby electronics began to flicker violently. The television had turned on and there was a loud static coming from it. She realized what she was doing and took in a deep breath to calm her nerves. Eventually the glow around her had toned down significantly to its natural state before glancing over to them, and apologizing.

"I'm sorry...but if you hadn't been calling out my name Optimus—I would've definitely injured Arcee." Lucy said in a quiet tone, afraid of raising her voice at them. She turned her helm to the side, staring at the opposite side of the room to avoid their gaze.

"Yet you didn't. However, this much we did learn: your abilities are strongly linked to your emotions. I believe that with proper training you'll be able to manipulate these powers to aid those around you." Optimus informed her, noticing her shift awkwardly from where she sat.

"Optimus is right." Ratchet approaches her and kneels right beside her, placing his servo on her shoulder-pad. "It's all up to you to decide whether or not to go through with it."

She raised her helm up to Ratchet and then at Optimus. There was something in the way they were acting towards her felt off—treating her with more care than what she's used to. She opened her oral vent to say something when suddenly a voice chimed in.

"Hope you don't mind me joining in on the conversation." That voice was Agent Fowler, resting his arms against the railing and was staring down at them. His hair was disheveled and his eyes were sunken in.

"Fowler? When did you-"

"Arrive? I've been here for awhile now...I wanted to be here when you would wake up. Besides, that is not the only reason why I stayed overnight." Fowler commented which earned a quizzical look from her. He was rather hesitant to speak and he could feel the palms of his hands were beginning to sweat from how nervous he was. Taking in a deep breath to allow his nerves to calm down before speaking. "They know."

"...I'm not sure I understand what you mean." She stared blankly at Fowler, his eyes avoiding hers. His words didn't sink in until it finally clicked inside her head. "OH..." Lucy looks over at Ratchet and was meet with a comforting look on the field medics faceplates.

"How much did you tell them?" Lucy asked, looking from the corner of her optics at Fowler.

"Everything—Well, except my involvement in the re-investigation of your families case." Fowler stated earning him surprised expressions from the two mechs. "Lucy had reasons to believe that something else had played a role in her family's demise—turns out she was right."