𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽| 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝔁

Ratchet grimly outlines the situation and speculates that Optimus has reverted to Orion Pax, his pre-prime self. Fowler wonders why they can't just track down Optimus's signal, but Ratchet says it hasn't been on their sensors since they left the Earth's core. They must find some way to track down Optimus regardless, so they can somehow restore his memory. The best bet seems to be to use the Key to Vector Sigma but there is one slight problem, Vector Sigma is on Cybertron, much to everyone's dismay.

June quickly announces that there's no way Jack is going to Cybertron, but Ratchet tells them that only Jack can use the key to access Vector Sigma. The point's moot anyway, as they don't have any way to get to Cybertron. As Raf points out to Miko that the Ground Bridge barely made orbit, though Miko wonders why Ratchet can't just "turbocharge" it. Lucy had a hard time following to the point she felt like vomiting, though, Ratchet was kind enough to explain it to her slowly. And thus, two months had passed by, and there was little to no luck in finding Optimus's whereabouts.

It was a charming afternoon around Jasper, and inside the library were a couple of people. Many of them were students and the small percentage of them were adults. Lucy was one of them. The young worker was organizing a few books around the Psychology section. A small cart was right next to her where she would arrange the books by their DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification). Since all the books were to 100 -199 she took a while to put the books back in their place. She felt light-headed which was preventing her to concentrate properly. There were nights where she would wake up in the middle of the night from recurring nightmares from the trauma of her past to the point where she had to buy antidepressant for her PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder).

A sigh escaped from her lips while placing the last book on the shelve. Lucy rubbed the bridge of her nose while her other hand was resting onto the cart. She stood there for a moment and right when she was about to push the cart forward her phone began to vibrate from her back pocket located on her right bum cheek. She took out the phone from her blue skinny jeans and answered it in a low but audible tone.

"Hello?" a familiar voice that belonged to the autobot medic spoke from the other line "Lucy?"

"Ratchet, it's good hearing from you." She smiled, whilst pushing the cart and making her way towards the private study rooms. 

"Likewise, anyway, I'm parked outside of the Library. Whenever you are done I will take you back to base." 

She blinked, a surprised look on her face "You're...outside?"

"Yes."

Her cheeks began to heat up, she was at a loss for words. "Oh... I didn't expect a ride today." she laughed warmly. "I just need to place a couple of books up on the shelves and then I'll be out in a jiffy!"

Lucy grabbed four encyclopedia books with ease and walked her way towards the general references or works section. She began to organize them but when she had the final book in hand her head began to swirl and her vision was blurry. Lucy was disoriented and the next thing she knew, she stumbled back and fell, dropping the book in the process. A man simply appeared around the corner and swiftly caught her in his arms before she could hit the floor.