𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮| 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

The Next Morning

      Lucy was once again staring out from the open window, watching the view of the sky in silence. She had been dressed for a while now. The clothing she wore was: A thin earth yellow sweater with a bunny embroidered around her chest down to her stomach, she had over the ankle light navy blue pants along with ebony boots that had pink flower patterns. Her hair was loose and neatly combed into a waterfall hairstyle, which had a braid around the back of her head and her bangs were pulled back.

She soon closed the window and made her way down the stairs. Grabbing her keys and shoving her phone into her back pocket as she exited the house, and began to walk the empty sidewalk. Finally arriving at the library as she entered inside. Lucy greeted her friend, and Lucy received a welcoming smile from the lady.

"Good morning Dear." Rikona placed the pen down onto the desk. The girl stood in front of the desk. "Good morning, Miss Nomusa" Lucy gazed at the librarian who stood up from her desk and strolled over next to her. The woman's hazel eyes studied her as she leaned closer to the young worker's face, although, because of the height difference. Lucy was taller than her. "How have you been?" She took a step back, a smile on her lips.

"I am doing well." Lucy blinked as her middle-aged friend studied her from head to toe. It's as if the lady had been quietly reading her thoughts, and what she said had her feeling uncertain. "You sure dear? You seem tense. Is there something troubling you?", A tiny drop of sweat appeared on her cheek at the woman's penetrating stare. Lucy smiled heartfully.

Lucy never liked keeping secrets. Especially to Rikona. She didn't want to be a burden and cause her the trouble of constantly worrying her. As if she would believe that robotic organisms from another planet are currently defending humankind from the tyranny of the Decepticons, and are disguised as vehicles. Yes. That sounds like a load of rubbish. Yet, Lucy is willing to keep it her little secret from Rikona, for her own safety.

"No, really, I am quite alright. You needn't worry. It's just that there was nothing else to do these past few days so..." she trailed off, slightly rolling her eyes. Rikonas' expression softened. "Well, If you want I can assign you to revise the categories around the historical section." Lucy's eyes sparkled with delight, nodding to the woman's suggestion.

The young worker strolled on over to the history section and began to patiently read each stamp which was number coordinated. Writing it down on a notepad and separating the books that don't belong there by a row difference. As the hours went by. The clock struck four in the afternoon. Rikona left an hour earlier for an appointment with her doctor and left Lucy to close up for the day.

The girl made sure all the doors were closed before leaving out the entrance. Closing the doors. She turned around and noticed the semi truck parked in front of the Library. A smile appeared on her lips as she walked down the steps, and stood in front of the passage door. The girl would have placed her hand on the paint job, but her arms were currently holding onto a laptop and two large science books.

"Afternoon, Optimus. I wasn't expecting a visit from you today.". Lucy said in a hushed tone. Tilting her head to the side. His deep voice echoed gently. "After the events of the previous day, it is my duty to take you back with the others. You will be in constant supervision from now.", She blinked, as she softly repeated his words in confusion, "'With the others?'"