𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸| 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

A white sedan pulls up in the driveway, the engines dying down before the driver's side door swung open. Stepping out of the car was Lucy, her dark cobalt eyes scanning the exterior of her two-story home. A gentle breeze greeted her cheekbones which also caused her neck length hair to sway lightly.

The one thing that changed about her appearance was the color of her hair. Since she had been dyeing her hair brown for as long as she could remember, and because of her recent transformation it now reverted into her natural hair color a bright auburn color.

Then she shuts the door of her car and walks up to the front door, unlocking it with her keys. Once inside, she quickly noticed that there were spider webs hanging down from the corners of the rooms with the smell of dust being the most prominent. Her face scrunched up and covered her mouth and nose from the smell.

Thus, she began to clean her home, specifically her library room. It was small but enough to fit all her books on the shelves. She was taking them and putting them inside a box to be cleaned later. Using a microfiber cloth to clean the empty wooden shelves, dipping the cloth into a bucket of clean water before continuing to do the rest.

She stood up from the wooden floors before bending down to grab the box filled to the brim with books and walked out of the room. Carefully, she enters the living room noting that it was in disarray, this was mostly her doing since she was so adamant in tidying up the place.

Just when she was about to set the box down her eyes glanced at the front door, instantly her body froze. There stood a silhouette of a tall man, hidden in the shadows to which she couldn't get a good view of his face. Her face hardened and was now glaring at the stranger.

"Who the hell are you?" She demands while baring her teeth. The man chuckles and she narrow her eyes in suspicion.

"My, my, that's no way of treating your guest in such a way."

He reveals himself from the shadows, and there stood a scarred, elderly white man resembling a retired super-villain, with a lined face. Wears a long coat and a skull belt buckle. What really struck her the most were his crimson eyes which somehow emanated a glow in them.

Her eyes widening in horror before mumbling out his name. "Megatron."

His eyes tore away from her and began to inspect the house with slight interest. Noticing the items in the house were scattered across the table and there were boxes that had been untouched for quite a while, with a thin layer of dust on the cardboard.

"For such a small living space, you humans tend to own more items than you can hold." Megatron commented, shoving his gloved hands into his pockets.

She inwardly sighed, swallowing whatever anger she had in her, before bending over to set down the box on the couch. "Not all humans hoard items, you know?"

He lifted a single brow looking inquisitively at her. "Is that so? Then you are aware that those items tend to lose their value over time."

She couldn't believe she was having this conversation with him; it was so... unlike him. Her eyes drifted off towards a small picture frame that is placed right at the edge of the television. There it displayed an old photo of her family huddled together by their old fireplace; it was the last picture she had of them before the tragedy.