𝓣𝓮𝓷| 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼

A yawn managed to escape from her lips, stretching her arms up before relaxing down on the couch. The kids weren't present at the base; the only ones there were Ratchet and Lucy. The rest of the team was out in Omaha to contain a transformer fight that could possibly cause some collateral damage.

Lucy was having a hard time keeping her eyes open after a long day at the hospital and was barely getting any sleep from her rotation hours. Luckily she has the whole weekend off which is a huge relief. A gentle tap on her shoulder woke her, bobbing her head up and looking over her shoulder. Ratchet stared down at her, watching her smile up at him sleepily.

"You look exhausted." He commented. "Get some sleep. You deserve it."

Lucy opened her mouth only for her to be interrupted by a yawn. "...M'kay..." she mumbled before getting comfortable on the couch, quickly falling asleep.

Ratchet smiled, grabbing a blanket seemingly out of nowhere and covered her up with it.

. . . . . .

" - - Dreadwing."

Lucy drowsily sat up on the couch, rubbing her eyes to clean up the crust in her eyes. She overheard the Autobot conversing to one another and couldn't help but wonder who the new and strange voice belonged to. Lucy turned around and was surprised to see a new Autobot in the base, for what she could guess this was Wheeljack that Miko and Bulkhead had talked so much about.

"Hope he's enjoying the visit. It's gonna be his last." The one called Wheeljack said, standing up from the berth and clenched his right servo into a fist. Ratchet groaned in frustration.

Lucy studied him noticing a fresh injury on his left shoulder pad. 'How long have I been out for?'

"Wheeljack, this planet is heavily inhabited. Any strike we make against the decepticons must be carefully measured as a team, lest we risk endangering the human population." Optimus tries to stem the wrecker's hotheadedness but this sadly failed.

"Are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing?" Wheeljack said irritation in his voice followed by disbelief.

"You! Loose cannon!" The sound of Agent Fowler's voice made her jump out of her skin. 'When did he get here?!'

"Your cowboy antics almost blew our cover." Fowler pointed his finger at Wheeljack who seemed baffled by this new information. "Cover?"

"We're robots in disguise, Jackie," Bulkhead said, walking up behind his fellow wrecker. "You needed an earth-based vehicle mode outside of here."

"That spaceship you shot down - - not earth-based! I had to jump through some big hoops to get it hauled out of plain sight." Agent Fowler said. "You need to keep a tighter leash on you people, prime." Fowler's words didn't hit so well with Wheeljack as the wrecker turned around to face him.

"A tighter leash? Let me clarify, tiny." Wheeljack said as he slowly approached fowler. Bulkhead intends to placate him but Wheeljack didn't listen. He leans down to face the human. "I'm not one of Optimus Prime's people." And then, he walks off.