𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻| 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

Three Days Later

      Bulkhead drove down the streets, it was early in the morning. He was taking Miko to school. The young girl sat there with her earphones on, humming her favorite song. Her guardian remained silent as he now neared the school. Though, Miko was too caught up in her song and with her thoughts.

Miko had a blast this weekend. Jack and herself were pranking each other nonstop, then again, Ratchet wasn't all too pleased about the game taking place in their base. Soon enough, two new members joined their little joke festival, which was Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Their pranks were harmless, although things began to escalate rather quickly.

From whoopee cushions to injecting mayo into Miko's favorite donuts. While the first 'bot to make, a move was Bumblebee, spilling oil around the base for those who are unfortunate enough to slip. His first victim was Arcee. The femme wasn't too happy about getting her armor dirty and had to clean herself from the oil. Bumblebee was doing his victory dance; however, Ratchet fell victim to the scout's prank and sadly fell face first onto the concrete floor. Everyone in the room fell deadly silent. Lucy must have been the only person concerned enough to aid at his side.

The girls' tiny hands touched his helmet, and in response, a low groan escaped his lips. Ratchet's eyes flickered open in a daze, staring at Lucy before him. As soon as the medic was up on his peds things went downhill fast. Ratchet was fuming. Poor Bumblebee had to dodge the old medics wrenches while the others scrambled to hide from his wrath. Lucy was the only human who didn't hide from Ratchet. Optimus arrived at the base only to find an angry medic covered in oil. The prime turned his attention to Lucy, who was the only human present, explained the ordeal to the prime.

The following day was something they all could never forget. Lucy was their next victim and she had been avoiding every possible trap there was. It was almost frustrating at how quick the girl was to her surroundings. She had been in the main room with Ratchet and Optimus, silently reading a book in hand. The three humans and their guardians had been setting up their trap, yet they were completely unaware that Lucy had been peeking from behind her book when they weren't looking. She smiled at their futile attempt to prank her. When Miko tried to coax the girl to come to the med bay, in response, Lucy took out a can of silly string spray, shooting it at Miko, it's green strings covering the girls face making her fall.

The room was filled with laughter. Lucy had won the prank war, but it wasn't over. She held out a remote control with a red button in the center, pressing it. Colorful silly strings appeared around her victims, which were: Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Jack, and Raf. They were shocked and we're confused as to how she managed to plan this. Lucy happily disclosed the information. Optimus and Ratchet helped her plan to come to fruition. Their mouths were agape, and their faces were in utter shock. Lucy laughed following a soft chuckle from Ratchet and a smile from Optimus. In the end, everyone began to laugh.

Miko was snapped out of her flashback and was now being shaken by the seat. She yelped as the earphones flew out of her ears. When the seat stopped shaking, she glared at the wheel. "What was that for?", the girl raised her brow questionably, "You're late for school Miko.". She groaned, in response.

Miko exited the vehicle with her stuff in hand. Closing the door with her elbow. "Bye Bulk!", she waved. Watching him drive off around the corner. As she was walking up the steps, a sudden realization hit her and groaned loudly. "Great. I forgot to do my homework, again."