Chapter 19 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 19

▶PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE

Love became a crucial part of the emotional being of Sanchi, where a moment without Vihaan felt terrible, the absence of him from the place where she stayed felt so abandoned and lonely. Love was such as if it helped her breathe, and when he was not around, she would be lifeless.

Vihaan had returned to Indore with Prachi after finishing their breakfast at Shaurya's apartment and promised Sanchi that he would often visit them. Though they both were craving to live together again, they were also keenly looking towards revamping their relationship and rediscovering the essence of their alliance after all the years that had passed.

Sanchi recalled how Vihaan had misinterpreted her friendship with Arjun and she was compelled to exit Bundela mansion and shift to Trivedi's house. She also remembered how a guilt-ridden Vihaan had sneaked into her room that fortunate night and pleaded for her forgiveness. It was also the memorable night when their friendship had officially commenced.

She smiled to herself like a little girl in love and rotated her eyes to check on Rehaan, who was nestled into his mother's arms and was fast asleep for the night. Prachi had gone back home with her father in the same morning and Rehaan had been very upset since then until Sanchi had explained to him that she would visit him very soon.

On the other hand, Vihaan had mastered the art of putting Prachi to sleep. While she slept next to him, his mind wandered to places where he'd always dreamt of spending with his wife. He remembered how he had learnt the habit of sending text messages to Sanchi after befriending her and it was so sudden that he felt the urge to rerun his past.

He checked the time and it was almost twelve midnight. He opened the old chats between him and Sanchi, and while going through all their old conversations, he laughed like a fool. He recalled how they used to address each other as 'special friends'!

However, for the second innings of their love story, he felt proud that they were a step ahead and ready to address each other as girlfriend-boyfriend.

He tapped on the blank message box and typed:

*Happy chocolate day, hickory —* He began searching for the chocolate's emoji but was soon frustrated when he was unable to find any in the list of emojis.

Not being the so texting kind of man, he typed the word 'chocolate' again and the right emoji appeared in the group of suggestions automatically.

He sighed with a breath of relief and hit the 'send' button. As soon as the message got delivered, he felt unusually nervous like a teenager who had just gathered the courage to send wishes to his crush!

When Sanchi's phone beeped suddenly, she was taken by surprise upon finding Vihaan's name flashing on the screen. His little text message appalled her and she replied instantly.

Vihaan opened her reply in a haste and found that she had forwarded him a photo with the caption:

*Sending you a picture of our twins together from their first birthday. I don't think there's any other chocolate in this world sweeter than our little munchkins. Happy chocolate day!*

*Being always the smart and creative data analyst, you know very well how to play with words!*

*You're right, dear hubby.*