Talk to me

GUN'S POV:

Hi, my name is Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat and currently dating Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn.

But he ignores me, he yells at me. i hate this feeling. Is this supposed to be the feeling when you love someone?

i kept thinking and forgot about the time and went to cook something.

“Pappi” you my nickname for him.

“…” no answer

“P' Off” i said again.

“…” still no answer.

i sighed and went to the kitchen. i was so clumsy that i let a bowl fall on the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING” he yelled at me. “i-i wa-was m-making di- dinner” i stuttered,

he sighed and said angry “stop it. you are annoying enough even without doing something” i looked at the ground as i felt tears brimming in my eyes. i couldn’t hold them back and ran to my room.

“it hurts. my heart it felt like someone keeps stabbing it.” after a hour, Off still didn't came to see me and i gave up the hope that he would come and love me.

i took my belongings with me and wanted to leave quietly. i stood still for a second and thought ‘why would i leave quietly. he wont even care if i leave. then i won't be so annoying... annoying...’ i quickly left the house and took a taxi to my parents house.

As soon as i dropped off my stuff I went to the park close to my house. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes. but soon as i closed my eyes, i saw Off in front of me.

i sighed and opened my eyes. ‘i really need to forget him... but how’ i thought and sighed again. suddenly my phone went off and the caller was... him. why did he call, to yell at me, to hurt me...i picked up.

“hel-”

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU”

‘i knew it. i knew he would yeel and hurt me’ but i got pissed and yelled back

“WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE... YOU IGNORED ME, YELL AT ME. I'VE GOT ENOUGH. I’M DONE WITH IT.” and i hung up. i shut down my phone as I stood up and i walked into someone.

" im sorry” I bowed, but he shook his head and said " no, im sorry, I didn't see you thru my tears. my love life is driving me insane." i took him to a bench and let him speak.

" well, i realised that no matter what i do, my lover wont be satisfied, no matter how hard i work for his love. he wont give it. i tried and tried but it just dont work. so today i picked up my stuff and broke up with him. i... i had a feeling that he was happy, that i was gone."

he started to cry. i hugged him  and let him cry till he was done.

he sniffled and said " thanks for listening, you would be such a good friend... so do you want to be friends with me. by the way, I'm Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, but call me Win  "

i shook my head with a smile " no, its alright. im glad to be your friend. you can always call me when you have the urge to talk. and my name is Atthaphan Phunsawat.  but call me Gun. I actually have my own problems in love, so i know how you feel"

he nodded,  it became dark and we looked at the stars trying to forget the painful love we had.
but suddenly a few drunk men started to harass us and said with his damn stink breath near my ear " we are gonna eat you. so let us feel you."

i really wanted to cry Off's name, but i couldn’t. I closed my eyes to get hurt, but then when i opened my eyes the man was about ten meters away from me. i took Win's  hand in mine as we looked at the two new men who saved us. We gasped, when we knew who they were , when they turned around.

________________________________

WIN'S POV:

Hello, my name is  Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, but please call me Win. I'm kind of in a relationship with Vachirawit Chivaaree. But we call him Bright

When I said I'm kind of in a relationship with him i mean.  he wasn’t satisfied with whatever i did.

is this the way to treat you hard working lover, who wants to earn your love? I  kept doing things to make him to notice me, to love me.

"WIN, STOP DOING THOSE THINGS, DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYED I GET EVERYTIME YOU CLEAN THINGS UP, I CAN NEVER FIND THE THINGS I WANT. YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH IT. I..."

i shook my head and cut him off "i don't want to hear it, i already know what you want to say. i'll leave. my clothes you can throw them away...

thanks for taking care of me all this time. goodbye P' Vachirawit.  oh and by the way. on you desk, there is a map with all your documents sorted by name..."

and then i left with tears streaming down my face, i only took the important things with me before i closed the door behind me.