scared

Gulf leaned closer to Mew and breathed in his ear. “I’m getting hotter.  I can’t wait for you to claim what was yours” he whispered

“Gulf you are such a tease” Mew's junior was already growing. They quickly arrived at the hotel.  Gulf took their luggage as Mew paid the driver.

Mew grabbed Gulf’s arm as they proceed to the check in. Luckily that went fast and Mew sped up to their room making Gulf giggle.

The moment the door closed Mew attacked Gulf’s lips until he was breathless. “P'Mew ~” Gulf moaned as Mew’s head started to travel South while biting him over his cloths. Gulf quickly removed his shirt so Mew could attack his nipples.

“You want me to play with them?” Mew asked with a smirk as he slowly rubbed and tease the two buds. Gulf panted as Mew pleasured him slowly. To slow for his liking.

“P'Mew~ You can’t do it like that to me.” Gulf turned them around and went on his knees looking up so innocently. Mew's little friend harden instantly and Gulf removed his pants. 

“wow it became this hard. You must have endured it very well. Let me reward your little friend” Gulf’s finger traces the veins and slowly licked the tip making Mew groan. He wanted the hot mouth to take him in. 

“sunflower, please" Gulf smiled as he swallowed him whole . Bobbing up and down faster each time. He felt himself leaking as Mew approached his climax.

Mew quickly stopped Gulf as he wanted to cum inside Gulf. The moment Gulf looked up at him with his big lusty eyes his semen splashed in Gulf’s face.

In shock Mew quickly went to grab a wet towel and cleaned Gulf’s face. “Sorry Gulf” Gulf shook his head as he licked the semen from the corner of his mouth. 

“Mew… I also came… what could I did now" as he looked down helpless . His pants were wet, so embarrassing. 

Mew grabbed Gulf and threw him on the bed. “you'll be the death of me.  So innocent so helpless" Mew said as he removed Gulf's pants.

“thanks for the meal” Mew said as he started to ravishing the boy. Licking every inch of his mouth and travelled down to his nipples.

“will there be any milk" he said as he started to suck on one of them while the other hand rubbed the other one. 

Gulf moaned and grabbed Mew's hair.  “ahh… no… no milk" Mew smiled as he kissed further down. “then, let me drink your sweet milk from here” he said and kissed the leaking tip.

Gulf wanted to close his legs, but Mew was stronger and hold them in place. “no hiding, honey. Show me your seeds, my little sunflower"

he put Gulf's dick in his mouth and started to move while sucking. Gulf was in heaving as he threw his head back gasping for air. As his body trembled in pleasure.

“P… P Mew~ please, I can’t take it . Please put it inside me" Gulf cried he wanted to cum so badly.
Mew let him go and smiled. “not enough anymore?”

He put lube on his fingers and put it inside Gulf's hole. First it hurts Gulf and he quickly got used to it and signed Mew to continue.

Mew wanted to torture him as he moved in a very slow pace. Gulf glared at him . “Mew. Stop playing" Mew stopped and raised an eyebrow.

“I clearly remembered that you played first and now you say I can’t ?” he removed his fingers and cleaned it up.

“if I can’t play with you then I’ll play with someone else.” He said as he put back on his clothes. 

Gulf thought Mew would just smile and put himself inside him. But hearing this hurts him.

The moment he said that Mew wanted to slap himself.  'Shit why did i say that. It came out different than i expected' Gulf still was uneasy with Mew and Yaya being together,

"Gulf-" Mew started but gulf sat up as he put his clothes on. “that someone must be Yaya, right?” he said as he stood up.

“then I won’t bother you any longer. In the end a girl is better. Isn’t it" Gulf walked to the door.

"No wait" but Gulf already closed the door after him. Walking 10 steps thru the hallway he turned.
As Mew didn’t come out his room. He wanted to cry, but he couldn’t.

‘I can’t cry over something that isn’t mine. I should have taking it in mind when Yaya said that we will break up.’

He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror trying to smile. It felt so painful for Gulf. He wasn’t able to pleasure Mew and what hurts the most was that he wasn’t able to keep him by his side.

He pressed the elevator button. Once the door closed he will step out of Mew’s life. His appearance will have no longer any meaning to Mew.

The door opens and Gulf stood there hesitating to step into it. He turned and looked if Mew was there to stop him. But there was no one.

Gulf gulped and stepped into the elevator. He waited for the elevator to close the door on it's own. The moment it almost closed he pressed the open button. He didn’t want to leave yet. Doing it 2 more times, he gave up the idea and let the door close.

He closed his eyes, from this point he have no Mew to share his happiness with. He heard the door opens and the moment he wanted to step out , he hit head head against something hard. He walked into someone.

“I’m sorry" he waied without looking at the person. He stepped a side and walked out of the elevator. However that person held his wrist.

“you think, you can get away with just a sorry?”

it appears that the man was in a bad aggressive mood. Gulf tried to get his wrist out of his hold.

“what do you want then. I have no money, I have nothing. Why can’t you just accept my apologies?”

Gulf was scared, the man was hurting him and  there was no Mew to protect him. The moment the man saw the big teary eyes from Gulf.

He wanted him to be in his hold. To extinguish the fire in him with this beautiful boy. “How about us going to my room. If you service me well. I’ll let this accident slide" he said as he pulled Gulf towards the elevator.

He tried to escape but the man was too strong , he wanted to puke with the thought that he was going to get raped by this man.

_______________
Someone save Gulf!!!