should I?

Suddenly my door went slowly open and a man with animal ears appeared. “Gun, you know it was not true. You know I love you, you should have trust my love for you.” He said as he hugged me tightly. “if we could marry each other than I would marry you. I don't marry someone I can live with , I marry the person who I cannot live without.” he said, but I didn’t respond.

“ Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks my heart.” He said and took my hands as he tried to make me look in his eyes but without success and he sighed.

“I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you. Until then I hope you come back to me soon. Don’t take too long, because I know you will be gone for a little while, but it will feel like an entirely.” He said with a sad smile.

“I will wait for you till midnight, if you don’t come then I know you don’t want me anymore” he placed a kiss on my hand and walked out my room. I sighed as I sat down. I don't fall in love with someone ,I can live with, fall in love with someone I can't live without. Should I go to him?

GUN'S POV:

I don't fall in love with someone I can live with. I fall in love with someone I can't live without. Should I go to him? But what if he didn't mean anything what he just said. Am I going to fool myself again?

I opened the door, only seeing the darkness covered the room. "Off?" I said but I got no response and I walked inside the room. The man had been pulling flower petals while chanting.

“he will come back to me, he won’t come back to me" as one flower ended up with *he won’t come back to me* he ripped the remaining of the flower in pieces . “ you are wrong he will come back to me he loves me.” He said but sink down “or you’re right. Maybe he doesn’t want to come back to me “ he muttered.

He looked up and a smile was placed on his face when he saw me. He ran to me and gave me a tight hug.
He pulled back and caressed my cheek.  "Does that mean you will come back to me?" he asked with hope in his voice, but I looked down.

"Gun, don't do this to me. If you don't want me, why did you comeback before midnight.  it would hurt if you didn't come back to me."he grabbed my shoulders and shook me lightly.

"but putting my hopes up like this, hurt me even more." he said as tears leaked out his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm too forceful, aren't I?" he said as he let go. he stood up fixing his clothes and pulled me in another hug.

"I will always love you, gun. It's only 3 minutes before midnight. I hope you can change your mind" he said as he left thru the door.
What should I do? I want him to feel how much pain I felt when he hurts me, but if I’m too late, he will be gone!

Suddenly a small devil appeared on my shoulder.
let's see.

A. just let him go; there are a lot hot boys in the word anyway.

B. go back to him and act like a bitch torturing him around, until he nearly dies.

C. go back to him and kill him and yourself.

D. Go back and let him win you back.

Okay let's see... A:

who the hell... I love him, why should I break up with him after a blowjob. Then that means I'm dirty... no wonder he won't want me and then... YAH, why are you putting depressive thoughts in my head, aishh you bastard.

*cough* Okay let's see option B...

oiii are you crazy??? how could you... I need to act like a bitch and kinda kill him?? what the fuck! If he recovers he will never want me back anymore...then, then I would be an old bachelor, without money, friends, and a house... lonely on the cold streets. OMG stop putting these thoughts in my head. I hate you.

Well, two options to go, option C...

No just No, I know in a scenario  with something dangerous, I would have say 'I won't leave you alone, we leave together or we die together' or something like that.

But no, Papi is so amazing hot, sexy and talented, I would never kill him... HEY you asshole, you actually want me to die for real, or die lonely... you must hate me a lot. you can't help it feeling jealous that Papi choose for me and you have no one. I know I’m a lucky bastard so deal with it.

If D isn't any better I’ll kill you!!! ... oh option D is the only option where I’m not dying alone or dying from a lonely heart... and maybe I should... give D a chance...

'OH MY GOD, 1 minute before midnight, just because I'm having a war with the devil on my shoulder' ... if he leaves me you can kiss my feet  and - shit I should stop talking.  I quickly scanned the living room and the kitchen.  shit only 30 seconds left, where could he be?

suddenly I ran as hard as I could to the roof, almost tripping here and there. I reached the door as I wanted to open it, but somehow, the door went open and fell
on my face. "oh god, Gun are you okay?" Off asked with worry. his face was like this --> ( ゚д゚)

"yeah" I rubbed my nose and looked at my watch. 10 seconds left. "Off, don't lea -

'9...8...7...6...5... shut up okay'

- ve me please, I can't live without" I said and he smiled brightly before hugging me tightly.
"But you need to win my heart back, or else I will leave you."

He nodded like crazy, I chuckled lightly as I pat his hair. "I will make you extremely happy.” he said and I frowned "you better not take your word back understand." I said and he placed a butterfly kiss on my nose.

"Roger, my queen" he said as he kneeled down making me giggle like a girl.
"Oh Off, when you left, I was wondering how I could get you back. Then i heard that I should read a fanfic, I would get some ideas from that.  You must have done something really bad to me in that fanfic. 

I’ll read it later on, so be prepared to die, Off" I said and laughed like an evil monster “ψ(`∇´)ψ "bwahhahah... whahahahahha haha!!" I saw Off gulped down and "B-but honey, babe. I swear it wasn't me. What can I do to make you believe me?" he stuttered.

(Well run outside in completely nude and dance to Sistar's touch my body. The devil whispered.   'Oiii you are so mean... how can you humilate, my Papi like that. You just hate us don't you.')

"Gun? Baby, did you hear what I said? Who were you thinking about?" the possessive man glared as he held my face in his hands. "I was thinking how you could make me believe in you, but then that stupid devil, ruined my thoughts by saying, that you need to dance naked to Sistar's touch my body. " I said and looked in Off's eyes.

"Don't make me figure out that you are daydreaming about P' Hyorin or someone else. I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD!!" i screamed as I scanned the room for a sharp weapon.