Ending like this?

Mix kept walking until he was standing in front of a big house. He looked around as the place as unfamiliar to him. He grabbed his phone, but realised it was dead.

‘shit… now I have to walk all the way back, maybe I'll know where I am’ mix thought and wanted to leave when suddenly someone called his name.

He turned and saw win waving at him. “mix, what are you doing in front of my house?” win said and mix’s mouth felt open. “You mean this castle is your house?” He screamed and win stuttered in suprise “y.. yeah.. I… mean no… this is not a castle” behind win someone started to laugh and win turned around and pouted.

“i must be you… who said weird things about my house” and bright grinned. “i did not. I just said that I had to use a golf car to get from the gate to your front door and I ate food with a golden spoon” Bright wrapped his arm around Win's waist.

“why are we at your home? We just finished talking with my mom. You want me to confess again? After what we have been thru, this time I’m confident to tell the world that you are mine.” Bright said as he placed a kiss on win’s nose.

Mix smiled and blushed at their sweet moment and turned around. ‘only if Earth was like that’ he thought and wanted to leave until he heard someone called his name. He looked and saw Earth running to him.

Mix was suprised seeing Earth covered in sweat and panting as if he had ran a marathon. “M…Mix please wa..wait” he said but he kneeled down while having some difficulty in catching his breath.

Mix quickly went to Earth side and tried to help him. Once his breath was stable mix wanted to stand up but Earth grabbed his hand and looked at him with helpless eyes.

“wait Mix. I know I shouldn’t have let you go alone. I shouldn’t be happy that so many girls flogged around me. But it was the first time so many people came to talk to me. I was overwhelmed by all that. I know it’s not an excuse, but I’m so sorry. Let me make up with you. I’ll prove to you that I love you.” He said and mix hesitated and nodded.

Earth slowly stood up and hugged him. “thank you Mix” he said. “since you guys made up. Want to have dinner at my house?” Win said and Mix’s eyes sparkled.

“P’Earth were are having dinner in a real Castle” he said and Earth nodded while smiling. ‘Mix is so cute. How could I be so blind to let him out of my sight. So stupid to enjoy having girls around me, when I have Mix’ Earth thought. 

Mix turned and  stood in front of him wondering why earth wasn’t walking. Mix was so close to Earth face that Earth puckered his lips to kiss Mix. “P’Earth what are you thinking about?” Mix said as he stepped back.

“and I’m not letting you kiss me that easily”. Earth sighed “yes I know that.” He said as he lowered his eyes.
“Well let’s go inside.” Win said as he opened the gate. They walked inside and Mix started to take pictures with all the decorations.

“Mix, it’s not a castle! Don’t need to take pictures” win said with a slight blush on his face. “but it’s been 3 minutes and we haven’t reach your door yet.” Mix said while taking a picture of a tree.

“th-that’s because you are taking pictures with Earth’s phone all the time a-and it normally take 2 minutes to reach the door.” He said and started to speed up.

“Win wait up don’t run” Bright said while grinning. “ it’s your fault” Win yelled.

Finally reaching the door a woman opened the door. “young master welcome back” she bowed “My lord, may I have a tour thru the castle and charge my phone?” Mix screamed in joy and Win facepalmed himself.