Hot tears

Gulf's pov:

i called a taxi to take me to the airport, ready to leave. i was lucky that i still had some money to buy a last-minute ticket to korea. i paid the driver and walked towards the check-in desk. i got the ticket and the plane would leave in two hours.

i was bored and lonely, i looked around and saw people hugging each other some kissed each other.

*that will never happen between Mew and me* Gulf thought. i was about to stand up, when suddenly a woman's voice was heard in the intercom.

"attention, dear passengers, a man named Mew is searching for his lover Kanawut Traipipattanapong. He is tall handsome and cute like  baby  (what the hell, is that for a description, the woman thought but went on) he's 23 years old, has black hair.

"GULF, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, I KNOW WE HAVEN'T HOLDING HANDS YET, WE HAVEN'T KISSED YET, BUT YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, THINKING THAT I DATE YOU OUT OF PITY, IS WRONG. 

JUST DONT DO THIS TO ME, I...I REALLY LOVE YOU PLEASE MEET ME BY THE INFORMATION DESK."

Gulf stood there as a statue, he began to blush more and more, a confession heard by everyone, he stood up and walked towards the information desk.

he was happy, maybe he really loves him, but his happiness had been crushed down in a second when he arrived there. Mew was laughing and hugging some girls.

"i'm Kana" a girl said, and Mew laughed.

*it was fake, he just wanted some attention, he never really went to search for me.*  Gulf thought and walked back.

" it was fun girls, but now i'm waiting for my real lover," Mew said and quickly looked around " i  hope he didn't saw this our else he would misunderstand it" Mew thought.

it was almost time for Gulf to get ready to step inside his plane, away from Mew.
Mew stood there for a while and slowly losing his hopes .  *maybe Gulf doesn't want me anymore...* he thought but he still waited.
_________________________________________

MEW'S POV:
*Gulf officially left me,* after he didn't show up for a hour. his plane left already... i dont even know where he went* my eyes became watery as i realised that Gulf is gone.

Mild came to me and hugged me, "it will be alright Mew , Gulf still loves you" He said. i shook my head "he left me mild, he left me forever" i said and my tears were running over my cheek.

" cheer up, let's give your fans a suprise concert. Let's give them a memory before their journey”

i took a deep breath, smiled a bit and sang

" I only ask for you to be here
For you to be my gift every year
No matter what you're willing to do to me
I'm ready to take care of you

Cus you're my only one Nan Na Nan Na
For you to be that person Nan Na Nan Na
Be by my side Nan Na Nan Na
For you to be my gift Nan Na Nan Na

Stand by my side when I don't have anyone
Be by my side when fate is against me
Even though it's cold, I'll have you to warm me up
When I got you around, I'm not afraid of anything

Only now, let us be the two of us
Let it be a good day, without loneliness as in the past
Baby you are the only one I want
I promise you can trust me

I only want you to be here
For you to be my gift every year
No matter what you're willing to do to me
I'm ready to take care of you

Cus you're my only one Nan Na Nan Na
For you to be that person Nan Na Nan Na
Be by my side Nan Na Nan Na
For you to be my gift Nan Na Nan Na