Don't meddle

The next day mix groaned as he woke up.  He recalled what happened left night and his face started to burn.  He wanted to move but still felt something in his butt. He wiggled a bit and wondered what it was. 

“good morning my kitten. If you keep wiggling like that my junior will wake up again" he said and mix stopped immediately. “I… I didn’t know:” he said as his ears were getting red.

“let me take out. Please relax baby" he said as he slowly pulled out. Mix moaned as he felt earth leaving his body. Mix suddenly grabbed the pillow as he threw his head back.

Earth pushed himself back in. “sorry mix. It’s awake. Can I do one more time?” he said as he kissed mix all over his neck and shoulders. Mix nodded as he tried to catch his breath.

After a while they finally reached down to have lunch.
Mix felt his phone vibrated and quickly unlocked his phone .

Gun messaged him.

+ Hi Mix, how are you doing?
Do you want to hang out with me?
I found a shop where they have some delicious food+

“P'Earth, Mae wanted to hang out with me. I missed him so much" mix said while smiling and earth smiled too.

“Can you ask if I can come too. I missed him too" earth used his sad puppy eyes and mix giggled. “I’ll ask him"

+Hi Mae, I want. I haven’t meet you in a long time and I miss you ☹. Can P' earth come too?😢+

+sure why not. I missed you guys too. Is tomorrow at 5 pm ok?+

“he said yes, earth. Do you have anything to do at 5?” he asked and earth shook his head.

+👍 see you then Mae. Bye🤟+

+ xxxxx This is the address mix. Bye+

“Mix” off said and mix turned around.

“yes P’off?” mix looked at him while hiding his phone.

“I heard you are going to hang out with Gun. Can I come too please?” he said and mix hesitated.
“Mix, you wanted them to be okay again. Right" earth said and mix nodded.

“of course I don’t mind p'off. Shall I tell Mae that you’ll come too?” he asked but off shook his head.
“I want it to be a surprise. He will cancel if he knows I’m going to come too.”

Next day at the cafe gun was already waiting outside when mix hugged him from behind. “Mae i missed you so much” he said after he let go and gun smiled as he turned around. 

“I missed you to-" he stopped as he saw off standing next to earth. 

Gun's expression changes and mix gulped.

‘what if he’s going to be mad at me. Will he hate me too?’ mix thought as he looked at Earth and he nodded encouraging mix.

“uhm P' Off wanted to come too.” he said while looking down.  Gun patted his arm. “it's ok the more the merrier” he said as they walked in the cafe. 

“Mix I want to sit next to you. Is that okay?” earth asked and mix nodded. “it’s okay. This way I can hold your hand.” Mix said cutely and earth ruffled his hair and sat down

“you are so sweet. I don’t think any dessert is able to compare  to your sweetness.”Earth said and mix smiled widely.  “I think I’m more like a lava cake. You make met heart melt" mix said and giggled at his own cheesy lines.

“Then I’ll open you tonight and let your ‘lava’ flow out" he said as he rised his eyebrows earning a hit from the red faced mix.

“You are being dirty. I need some ice cream to cool off.” Mix said as he quickly looked in the menu.

“give me a box full of ice popsicle and I’ll help you cool down.” Earth smirked Mix shook his head. “wasn't last night enough?” mix said and earth leaned in.

“I’ll never get enough of you" he said and placed a kiss on mix ear.

Finally the desserts arrived, mix smiled as he looked at offgun sharing ice cream.
He felt earth squeezing his hand and he looked at him smiling.

"it was fun and delicious. Let's do it again. " Gun said as he hugged earth and mix while waving to off.

Off  grabbed gun's wrist and pull him into a hug. Mix dragged earth away from them giving them some space.

Out of nowhere a girl splashed water in Gun's face. Mix widen his eyes  "You are the bitch he's leaving me for. " she said and gun frowned. "who are you talking about" gun said as he whipped away the water.

"him" she pointed at off. "he broke off our first date because he saw you" she said and rises her hand to slap him. Mix wanted to run to their side and hit her but earth stopped him. “Earth why?” mix said he was mad.

“off will protect his partner. Don’t meddle what’s not your business” earth said and mix frowned. He knew earth was right, but he wanted to help them kicking that girl's ass.

After some talking she said “you are an asshole!” slapped him in the face and left. She turned and saw Earth standing there. “How about you. Are you single? Want to date me?” She said.

‘wow she changed partners like changing underwear'

“no can’t do. He’s dating me. Don’t you dare to talk to him after trying to date off. For that I haven’t even slapped you" mix said as he stood in front of earth while glaring at her.

“you are so cute.” She said and wanted to touch him but he slapped her hand away. “Don’t touch me with your dirty hands.” He said and wanted to pull earth with him. But he didn’t judged.

“Earth?” he asked as he looked at his lover.

Earth sighed. “Why don’t you listen when I told you not to meddle what's not your business.  I can reject her myself.”
Mix stood there looking at Earth as if he has grown another head.

“y-yeah… my bad. Sorry for not listening" mix said as he stepped back and he looked at offgun
He saw off hugging gun tightly.  They were talking and gun hugged him back tightly. They were so in love and mix felt a lump in his throat.

‘why are you acting like this earth…? It was still ok when we went to eat ice cream.
What do mean with don't meddle what's not your business… are you saying you're not my business? Aren't we lovers? ‘

Mix was drowned in his own thoughts and didn’t hear earth calling him.
“Mix!” he yelled and mix was shocked and started to cry. He hated to be yelled at, earth’s eyes widen and immediately hugged mix trying to comfort him.

  “sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" earth rubbed mix’s back and kissed his hair.  “my kitten, please don't cry" he said as he pulled back and cleared his tears. “you’re only allowed to cry from pleasure in bed” he said and earned a pout from mix.