hurt

…'S POV:

i looked at Mew, who was practising quite hard, his mind wasn't at practicing at all as he kept making mistakes.  *maybe i should just go to him and forgive him?* i thought. suddenly a girl came in and hugged him,

' *sigh* i got fooled again, why do i love him so much, that everytime i see him no matter what he did I would forgive him, maybe i should stop loving him... it's maybe better for both of us;' i thought and turned around to leave.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, IT CAN'T BE, GULF CANT LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THIS HE WONT" i heard Mew yell. 'what's this' i thought and turned back to listen to what they said "it's true Mew, Gulf left and went out with Yin." she said, 'what the fuck what is she lying about...' i thought

"i love you Mew , forget Gulf" she said as she went closer to him. 'why dont you stop her' i thought as i looked at him. finally do you actually want to be with her... but in the end i bursted in jealousy as she threw her arms around his neck.

"YAH YOU DIRTY LYING B*TCH, I NEVER LEFT MEW, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT YOU MOTHER****ER LIAR ." I yelled at her as i threw her of my Mew.

"he's already mine, Gulf, after you broke up, i confessed and we are dating.  You have no right to disturb us" she said while smirking. 
'what if they really are dating... what if he dont want me anymore....' i looked at Mew and kissed him,  only my lips were moving.  After a few seconds

I slowly let him go,'he didn't respond at all…humiliating job on humiliating yourself again. Way to go Gulf. she was right. He had her now ' i thought. I apologised and turned around i wanted to leave and this time for real. but a hand grabbed my arm and hold me back, i turned around to see the face of ....

-------

WIN'S POV:

"w-why are you here?" i asked, the guy in front of me just smiled and hugged me, i tried to escape, but he wouldn't let me. then he captured my face and leaned in, his lips almost touched mine.

"you can't escape from me" the guy said and our lips touched, after a few seconds i gave in, i tried to refuse but it felt so good.
he let go and touched my face

"dont ever run away from me ever again Win!" he said and i nodded, 'i won't because i can't run away from him' i thought. and i stands on my toes and leaned forward asking for a kiss that he happilly gave it to me... '

maybe i can forget what happened between me and Bright...' i thought and melted in the kiss. "we can't go that far in public, baby " he said as i realise my hand already went under his shirt caressing his abs.
------------------------------------------
GUN'S POV

i'm glad between me and Off is nothing wrong, i dont want to get hurt again, i thought and i packed my present for Off in. i hope he's going to like it, i thought. i packed a stuffed monkey that was holding a 'i love you' pillow.  I had been working on it for weeks.

i smiled as i imagine  his smiling face in front of me, after i was done packing it, i began to cook a meal for the three of us. Mix was still living with us, that Tarzan guy is so mean, hurting mix like that, soon the doorbell rang and i opened the door, "honey, your back, come in quickly. Mix dont forget to place your shoes back into the cabinet" i said as i closed the door.

~after the meal~

it was time for the gifts. i smiled as Mix opened all his gifts with a big smile, hugging all his stuffed toys. then it was Off's turn, he opened my monkey gift. but then his face darken, "is it so much fun to make fun of me. That you have to make a god damn monkey" he yelled at me and i looked in confused at him.

"you know what, i will never celebrate any holidays with you anymore. and here take ugly monkey yours back" he threw the monkey in my face, like he threw my love back to me.
my eyes became watery and i stood up "sorry...." , i rushed upstairs to our room and locked it.

'he didn't even looked at the text' i thought and looked at the text,  'he said he didn't want to celebrate anything with me anymore…what if he will spend valentine with some girl what if he's gonna marry her...' my heart it broke, i didn't mean anything bad with that monkey, so why is he so mad.  i kissed the monkey and let my tears fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OFF'S POV:
'maybe i was a little too harsh for him' i thought and thought about the monkey... there was something written on it...I just remembered what was written on it, 'i love you' "shit i screwed it" i whispered.

"yeah por, you screwed it. mae made that text on his own, a whole day long, he didn't even make food for me to finish that text, he also pricked in his fingers a few times." Mix said, i sighed "what have i done." i took Gun's presents and walked upstairs.

"Gun baby, can you please open the door, i need to tell you something"

_____________

Yay another heart breaking chapter😅

I wonder what off's going to say.

Maybe a break up?

Thanks for reading ❤❤❤