special

Dear readers, thank you for clicking on this story and taking a glance at this chapter.
Forgive me for my mistakes and this weird chapter.
It will be weird in the beginning, but you will get it at in the next chapter.

But enjoy.
_________________________________________
"you know mix.  I like pad thai but I would rather have you." he said as he pasionately kissed me. "nghn ~" when we were about to deepen the kiss, we were pulled apart "oiiii you damn Tarzan, how dare you to say such a naughty things towards my Mix? Oh god. i need to wash your brain." Gun said as he dragged me away from the yelling Earth.

"P' Gun, i'm old enough and ....and I-I w-want him" i stuttered and he stopped walking.
"Mix honey, i know you want him i could see it when you were kissing and almost humping against his leg. But what i wanted to give you some sex education" he said and i blushed

"no-no need" i said and he smirked "you can look how I and papi does those things" he said and i began to imagine before screaming running back to Earth and off.

"p'off, gun said weird things. about sex education and about showing me how you guys do this. " i said as i hugged my lover.
" Gun are you insane. If i knew you would react like this I shouldn't have said the words love and such. Now cool off somewhere and meet me when you are normal again. I'm going to see Aom and the rest" he said and i saw Gun's face drop.

"uhm P' Gun, i'm sorry" i said, feeling guilty, but he smiled while clenching his fists and shook his head. "I'm sorry Mix. I shouldn't said those things. if you excuse me i need to cool off" he said as he walked towards the exit.

NO ONE'S POV:

"I'm feeling so guilty p' earth, what should we do?" Mix asked as he looked at his lover "Nothing mix, let them figure this out on their own" he said and dragged him to the dancefloor.
Once Gun was outside he blew some air.

"why does he always have such a  short temper when he's around me?' Gun said and he looked thru the window. He saw off laughing and hugging people "it seems  that he has fun without me, there wasn't a meaning for me to come to this party" Gun said as he smiled sadly and turned away from the window.

'maybe we will never be what we had before.' he tought and suddenly the door went open and Gun looked away from the person.

"so did you cool down?" Off asked and Gun nodded. "Why are you here? you were having fun with others. Come back again when you feel bored or something. That's the reason why I'm here" i said as i turned away from him

"Okay" he said and i heard the door open and close. 'just a simple okay' he tought and smiled "i guess you were forced to see me. To you, I'm nothing. Even though I work did hard to get you to like me. It will never happen, because you actually don't want me" Gun said as a tear left his eyes when he looked up to the sky.  He turned wanted to go back inside.

"you done?" Off said and Gun screamed in shock "w-when,h-how the...the door?" Gun tried to say something.

"first I didn't leave. Second, unbelievable you said something like that to Mix" Off said and Gun looked down but Off tilted his lovers head and planted a peck on those cherry lips.

"The naughty lustfull naked you, is only available for me and my eyes, not for others" Off said as he grabbed Guns legs lifting him up making gun's legs wrap around his waist.

"you know baby I see you when you're sleeping and when you don't wear any underwear, I know when you've been bad or good...so let's skip the small talk!" Off said as he pressed gun against the wall "I'm hungry.  Thanks for the snack  !" he said and Gun felt his body burn in excitement as off started to bite his neck.

GUN’S POV:

That was the hottest concert ever. We had ups and downs. Not only in the way of our relationships but also the physical parts.

We had sex, that’s how we started and we loved each other but he wants me to get close to him slowly huh. So having sex as a beginning is a no? but what should I do after being treated like this. So that I can restrain my feelings.

So you too have to give me everything I want… am I being arrogant thinking this way? Is his too heavy am I asking too much?

He started to kiss me, distracting me from my thoughts and I slowly opened my mouth to give his access to my meet my tongue. “mhn what if the manager sees us, or what if the paparazzi shows up” I asked as he kissed me deeper.

Suddenly he stops, the fear of him leaving made me regret what I just had said . “no, don’t stop, you can’t I don’t want this to end so fast” I begged as I desperately started to claim his lips. “It won’t end. Today, from now on I’ll embrace you for countless times. From now on I’ll always embrace you.” He said and I glanced at him. “always?” and his eyes widen.

Doesn’t dare to believe that we can keep on going. He’s afraid of ending is because he’s always using ending as a premise. Suddenly he pushed me away and took a step back.

“hey Gun, Let’s go back to our relationship from before. Go back to when we we’re friends in need. Then nothing will end because there’s no beginning. Then you don't have to fear. ” he said when he avoid my eyes. If you have no faith in this relationship, it’s the same as having no relationship at all…

On the bed in my parents house, there’s the smell of dust. On the bed in off's room , there’s the smell of that man. In that guy’s bed room, That smell that makes people irritable… i wonder how I got home.  I remember I ran away from him when he broke up with me.

“that way we won’t have so many burdens anymore.” that's what he said before I left. We will going back to how we used to be. ‘will being friends in need lessen our burden? If this is how you think, then this so called ending is a surprisingly simple thing.’

Days, weeks I don’t remember the last time we have talked. We both have been avoiding each other. The gap from friends grew, if it keeps going, we will just become colleagues. I was so in my own world that I hadn’t realized that Gulf sat next to me.

“Gun, are you alright, you seems so out of the world” he said in concern. “lend me your lap for a while. I’m going to sleep” I said as felt

The animal features appear and I closed my eyes. ‘since when did I become a rabbit" I felt an arm wrapped around my body.  I have had enough. I don’t care who holds me anymore, as long as he can keep me warm. I wish I could stay and sleep forever.